• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Oshkosh, FBT6 results. AAAARRRRG me and domo would have destroyed.

Singles (of 59)
1. Lain $475 + $200 (D3/IC)
2. Quik $240 (Wario)
3. Ook $80(DK)
4. Tapion $15(Snake/pit)
5. Razor (MK)
5. Hunger(Snake/Wario)
7. Rofa(MK)
7. Grimace(Snake)

Teams (of 21)
1. Death to Sakurai (Tapion + Hunger) $225 (Snake/Pit/Wario)
2. Pok Bros. On A Boat (Fatboy + Grimace) $110 (MK/Snake)
3. Team Real Team (Jordan + Kit) $36 (G&W/Wario)
4. Deep Dish Luwario (Scythe + Quik) $12 (Lucario/Wario)
5. Why So Serious (Joker + Razor) (Snake/Metaknight)
5. Make It Rain (Lain + Rofa) (D3/MK)
7. Team We Ain't Datin' Aint Nuttin' To **** Wit' (Nicole + asc583) (umm. . . . G&W/ olimar or sumtin?)
7. Suckin On My ******* Like You Wantin' Me Callin' Me All The Time Like Blondie Check Out My Chrissie Behind It's Fine All Of The Time (cosmo + sago) (Samus/MK/G&W)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I hope they did that video to be funny in some way. I'm so glad nobody does that in any tournaments I've been a TO for or I might have to kick some people out lol.

Affinity whats the difference between our two codes? Have you tested it with all of my textures? Does it have less waiting time for loading? Is it packaged with other hacks I might not want installed (like no trip)? Is it packaged with Camera and Replay hacks? If it really is better, then I'll switch it out in the revamp Texture Package I'm about to do. It has a few more textures and a few fixes over the old one.

I'm so bored. I want to play Brawl so bad I wish I had a working Wii or a ****ing cellphone to more easily call people to play Brawl when I would like. GAAAAAAAAH!

I'm currently working on a texture hack for Nathan. I'm not sure I'll be able to pull it off, it might be beyond my ability but I'm giving it a try.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Affinity whats the difference between our two codes? Have you tested it with all of my textures? Does it have less waiting time for loading? Is it packaged with other hacks I might not want installed (like no trip)? Is it packaged with Camera and Replay hacks? If it really is better, then I'll switch it out in the revamp Texture Package I'm about to do. It has a few more textures and a few fixes over the old one.
Yes, it has almost no texture loading time and causes no freezing that I've seen from testing. Overall, much more stable.

I did forget to put more codes in the GCT file though. Here's the new file:

Stable Texture Hack Codes
+ Infinite Replay, Unrestricted Replay/In-Game Camera, and Default 3stock/8min/TAon Settings

http://www.mediafire.com/?yj2y3zdggzi

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Has anyone seen my screwdrivers? I vaguely remember letting someone use them least Wednesday and now I can't find them now that I need to fix computers. Also, someone left a digital watch here.

Games today as per usual at 5:00.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Oshkosh, FBT6 results. AAAARRRRG me and domo would have destroyed.

Singles (of 59)
1. Lain $475 + $200 (D3/IC)
2. Quik $240 (Wario)
3. Ook $80(DK)
4. Tapion $15(Snake/pit)
5. Razor (MK)
5. Hunger(Snake/Wario)
7. Rofa(MK)
7. Grimace(Snake)

Teams (of 21)
1. Death to Sakurai (Tapion + Hunger) $225 (Snake/Pit/Wario)
2. Pok Bros. On A Boat (Fatboy + Grimace) $110 (MK/Snake)
3. Team Real Team (Jordan + Kit) $36 (G&W/Wario)
4. Deep Dish Luwario (Scythe + Quik) $12 (Lucario/Wario)
5. Why So Serious (Joker + Razor) (Snake/Metaknight)
5. Make It Rain (Lain + Rofa) (D3/MK)
7. Team We Ain't Datin' Aint Nuttin' To **** Wit' (Nicole + asc583) (umm. . . . G&W/ olimar or sumtin?)
7. Suckin On My ******* Like You Wantin' Me Callin' Me All The Time Like Blondie Check Out My Chrissie Behind It's Fine All Of The Time (cosmo + sago) (Samus/MK/G&W)
You know... I was honestly thinking about quittin the competetive scene bc I was starting to get bored with the game. BUT THERE'S NO ****IN WAY I'M LETTING PPL LIKE THIS MAKE MONEY AT TOURNEYS!!!

Get hype son, I'm rapin face at WHOBO.

BoRn

Smash Apprentice
i took you red one but i brought it back. I placed it on you speaker by the entrance of ur room. I didn even use it. I went home and fell asleep.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
yeah well, I like to preserve a small level of respect for my fellow TOs on a somewhat professional level XD. Except you! **** you Affinity! I will **** you! >=D

Karmacide

Smash Lord
i have them, along with that DS. you know the price :]

oh and be glad we didnt go to wisconson http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6990264&postcount=7913
Grrr. The next time I see you I'm gonna Spinning Pile Drive you!

Also, some stuff I found while cleaning the basedment that I don't need/want.

1. A charger for a Motorola Razor phone
2. A copy of Rainbow Six Vegas 2 for the PC. Came with a video card purchase. Never played it.
3. A gateway CX 2018 Tablet PC. Seems to have computer AIDS. I put my usb drive in it and it just burst into flame.

Giving these away. Speak up if you want any of this junk.

Holms

Smash Ace
Darn. Inferno beat me to the pc. I'll take the game, then.

Edit: Hah, never mind then. I'm still up for the game.
Edit2: Never mind again. It's a pc game. Someone else can have it.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom needs to find a way to step up his MRDOOM.WAD projects. Uh, does anyone know of a program that captures what you see on a monitor screen and what you hear from PC Speakers? Anything other than CamStudio, preferably.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Mr. Doom needs to find a way to step up his MRDOOM.WAD projects. Uh, does anyone know of a program that captures what you see on a monitor screen and what you hear from PC Speakers? Anything other than CamStudio, preferably.
For sound: Audio Record Wizard.
An extremely useful tool. Records sound as you play it on your pc speakers so as long as your pc can play it, the program can record it.

Also, I'm no longer calling Sunday No Brawl. I have enough setups now that Brawl can be played. It's more like No Brawl... on the Big Screen.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I really needed that PC too =( Anyway I'll be there tonight as per usual. I feel horribly rusty at everything though so expect me to be worse than ever lol. I'm bringing Brawl texture hacks again though.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
I need ride =]

I woulda said so sooner but I've been playing KH ReCOM for the last... 3 hours or so.

And I just read Jakebudden's post. Omg. I figured it would be run badly but that was ridiculous. Yay for good TOs *hugs Cameron* =D

EDIT
Other than you Lain lol.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Nah it was some social issues with my family that kept us from coming at the last second. We were looking forward to it too, but oh well. I'll pick you up on my way by, KY.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
OK Cameron =]

We didnt really prepare well for going to FBT6 and in the end everything fell through. Most of us are planning on going to WHOBO and probably the tourney in Kahoka. If you go to either of those, we'll see you there.

Top Bottom