• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Eight (8) more YouTube Videos of Holms and me are going up later on. We had some ******** moments every now and then.

On a side note, I finally have a name for my "Ike Compilation Video." At first, I thought it was going to be IDDQD: Degreelessness Mode On, but that's for Domo. He's god. (Domo, insert words here.)

Therefore, I went with a longer title: IDSPISPOPD. And it has an acronym, derived from the original no clip cheat mode for Ultimate Doom.

id (id Software)
Smashing
Players
Into
Small
Piles
Of
Putrid
Debris

The first P (Players) originally in the Doom game was Pumpkins. So there, I have a name for my gameplay video: IDSPISPOPD, or id Smashing Players Into Small Piles of Putrid Debris. ^_^

EDIT: Karma, I can't come over this evening.

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
man, its been a long minute since i played some brawl... i need some practice and get my game going again... luckly im off this wednesday which means me and blarg are goin to karma's! :D

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Alright guys, WHOBO is getting close and we really need to get some things straightened out.

• Who all has confirmed that they're going?

Here's my list of people I remember (I know I forgot some):
  • Affinity
  • Domo
  • KY
  • Cameron
  • Steeler

Please let me know ASAP if you are going for sure, not that you might.​

• Who all is driving???

We need to figure this out soon. The last thing we want is to not have any declared drivers right before WHOBO (especially those who have already bought their Badge)​

• Schedule of Events

• 1) Leave for Houston Thursday around Noon.
  • 2) Get to the penthouse in Houston around Midnight.
  • 3) Get to WHOBO before 1v1 pools starts at 6pm Friday.
  • 4) Get back to WHOBO before 2v2 bracket starts at 11am Saturday.
  • 5) 1v1 Bracket starts at 1pm Saturday
  • 6) Start heading back to Wichita early Sunday morning (Prob around 7-8am)

If anyone has any questions, PLEASE ask me ASAP.
Thanks

fragbait

Smash Master
I'm going almost defiantly but I need to secure more funding. My PSP will be gone soon (its one hundred to anyone who wants it, custom modded, 2 memory sticks, and Tekken on UMD. ) Plus, I will need to buy my badge at the door.

fragbait

Smash Master
You might have made my night, MR. Doom. I feel like I won an academy award. "Best DSmash at a High Percent"? No? Ok.
Thanks for putting me in there though, you didn't put in my worst moments in my matches with you, thanks. That's the first combo video I was in! (is proud of self)

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Alright guys, WHOBO is getting close and we really need to get some things straightened out.

• Affinity
  • Domo
  • KY
  • Cameron
  • Steeler

• Who all is driving???

We need to figure this out soon. The last thing we want is to not have any declared drivers right before WHOBO (especially those who have already bought their Badge)​

• Schedule of Events

• 1) Leave for Houston Thursday around Noon.
  • 2) Get to the penthouse in Houston around Midnight.

If anyone has any questions, PLEASE ask me ASAP.
Thanks
*COUGH* I thought I was going and driving...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
-IMPORTANT CHANGE-

Xyro has informed me that he is only able to get us housing Friday and Saturday night, so leaving on Thursday is out of the question.

Our only option is to leave really early Friday morning, like around 4am-5am.

Questions? Concerns?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Getting up at 6 in the morning and then Driving 10 or more hours to immediately play in pools is absolutely terrible. I think we should look into our Dallas contacts and see if we could crash with one of them and get some sleep before continueing on to Houston.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Getting up at 6 in the morning and then Driving 10 or more hours to immediately play in pools is absolutely terrible. I think we should look into our Dallas contacts and see if we could crash with one of them and get some sleep before continueing on to Houston.
Sounds good.

KY should try and contact Beah to see if we can housing at his place. (Texas loves KY lol)

fragbait

Smash Master
Agreed. We really can't just jump up at 4 in the morn just to drive forever then pool.

Also, I need to stay at someones house the Wednesday before. Can anyone give me a place for a night? I know that there is no way I can get a ride because I will be skipping class for this. I'm gonna fail this year anyway so I don't care much.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
All I have to do is record you and Karma playing team matches. Personally, I'd prefer Holms and me to face off against you guys.

Team Sherlock Doom vs Team Twin Snakes.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Whobo

Here's a repost of some important info concerning WHOBO plus more:

• Affinity
  • Domo
  • KY
  • Cameron
  • Steeler
  • Zeton

• Who all is driving???

We need to figure this out soon. I know Zeton is driving, but we need others to volunteer. The last thing we want is to not have any declared drivers right before WHOBO (especially those who have already bought their Badge)​

• Schedule of Events

• 1) Leave for Houston (or College Station, if Bear houses is) Thursday around 1pm.
  • 2) Get to the penthouse in Houston (or College Station) around Midnight.

IF YOU ARE CONFIRMED ON GOING TO WHOBO AND DID NOT BUY A BADGE ONLINE, YOU MUST TELL ME BY SATURDAY!!!!! THERE WILL ONLY BE 40 BADGES AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR AT WHOBO AND SATURDAY IS THE LAST DAY I CAN TELL XYRO TO HOLD SOME!!!!

People that already have badges:

Affinity
Domo
Steeler
Cameron (?)

All badges are now $50 because the rest of you noobs waited too long :p

For anyone that doesn't know, Badges do not give you free entry into tournaments

1v1 - $15 per player
2v2 - $20 per team

If you have any questions,
MESSAGE ME ASAP!!!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I have one. Tell Xyro to hold badges for Fragbait, KY, Clel, Supergamer, Tempest and Zeton. I've gotten a rather large art commission today that I'm negotiating so I'm feeling in higher spirits. I should be able to pay Andy back now as soon as they send me the money. As far as I know, Clel is probably going, so just tell Xyro to hold the extra badges and if these people cancel, tell him they did so. It's better to be safe than sorry. As far as I know, none of the other Wichita players want to go to Whobo beyond this group.

Supergamer might be driving, he was supposed to get confirmation on that last weekend, but I've not heard from or seen him since he said that. If everyone who was interested goes then we will have 2 cars with 5 people in each car. Tight fit but doable. I've checked the driving time and its about 9 and a half hours to get to Houston from my house, but adding on time for the general stops, we'll be running about 10 and a half hours give or take. This doesn't factor in where in Houston the event is because for some reason the address given couldn't be found by Mapquest.

Top Bottom