• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Ok so i have been study-ing kansas for a while now(about 5 years) and ive pretty much discovered the TRUTH about you guys. It seems that over the years, this piece of ************************ state has become.........

TRAAAAAAASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres a secret, the REASON why you kids are trash, its because of KY. He brings your state down to the TRAAAAASH level. Honestly, i could poop out a better a pit than that

In fact, i did! Esca from tx is THE ABSOLUTE BEST pit of all time. And its pretty much safe to say Esca would 3 at 0% KY in pit dittos.

Prove me wrong, KY

PS: i do come with a gift for you guys: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCAaOhH6UUg
the last 30 seconds are SICK

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Doom wants to know anyone's opinion on FRAPS. It's a screen-capturing software. So is ZD Soft. Opinions, please.

EDIT: I'd like to keep this green name, if it doesn't mean anything bad in particular.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
get ***** robs

thank god it's just rob (at the moment)

affinity and i high fived each other when we realized it was rob exclusive

KY_Des

Smash Ace
*Enters Kansas Domain*

KY, your trash. $10 MM Pit Vs. Pit at Whobo.

Kansas is all trash!
Lol haterrrrrr. Ok, $10 MM

Heres a secret, the REASON why you kids are trash, its because of KY. He brings your state down to the TRAAAAASH level. Honestly, i could poop out a better a pit than that

In fact, i did! Esca from tx is THE ABSOLUTE BEST pit of all time. And its pretty much safe to say Esca would 3 at 0% KY in pit dittos.

Prove me wrong, KY
Aww... that's not nice =[
Fair enough. Esca.... Im about to get all up in that *** hole, KY style XD

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
They're hating on us because they're jealous that we have super players here.

EDIT: Uh oh... I think I found an acronym for "Domo"...
Dream of Mirror Online

fragbait

Smash Master
Oh Hai thar Texas. Tell me, which kind of TX export are Texas Smashers? You know the one's I'm asking about XD
Sorry couldn't make it to Karma's, but I'll prolly start coming over there now that I'm at Gotan's on Wednesdays too. If I can work something out so someone can take me back afterwords it would be great. And still looking for a place to stay next Wednesday. Thanks guys, I appreciate it.
Oh, WTF, purp username?
And I might have a new recruit for us soon, but no guarantees. Andover guy I think.

Holms

Smash Ace
So it took me a while to figure out that Andy's garage door had a screen door put in. I kept wondering why I was running into a door that I could have sworn was open.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Very nice, Affinity. Were you bored? How long did it take you to make that post?

Mr. Doom would like to come to WHOBO, but since it's during the Easter holiday, Mr. Doom can't make it. Go kick butt for Mr. Doom.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Bad jokes pplz, bad jokes.

Speaking of jokes, you guys do realize Esca's just kidding around right? Stop being sensitive.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Ahh thanks. =D

So whats up ? Im in school lol. Im leaving after the class after this though.

I miss you! T.T

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Thank you for your generous contributions, people. Somebody donated a power supply for our Wii.

Please, when Holms and I bring our Wii, we want our stuff together. We don't want to use someone else's stuff for our wii.

Top Bottom