• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I just wanted to let you guys know that if you wish to continue running homebrew apps, textures and brawl codes, then you should NOT update to Wii system Menu 4.0. If you have already installed Homebrew then it should currently continue to work. However, if you have not, as of right now 4.0 is a one way road and hackers seem to be having a hard time finding a way to Downgrade back from 4.0 to the more easily hacked 3.3 and 3.2 system menus. This particular update is very nasty for Homebrew so if you like hacking and customizing your wii and games, I strongly advise against downloading it. (For the record, I strongly advise against downloading -any- Nintendo system updates anyway).

In other news I think I will mess around with one or two more diddy kong ideas I have. One of which, I want to dabble with Transparency and see if I can make his hat look like a beanie.

fragbait

Smash Master
Closer to a foot up by the base. Gah...Snow Shoveling money making I suppose. Money towards WHOBO! Already made 25, only 75 to go!
EDIT 2:40 PM: Dead....boards......Who wants online Brawl?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
If anyone wants to Brawl, Affinity is at my house already.

Edit: If a lot of people come over, I do not have extra tvs or setups.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
22 inches of snow...holy crap...

lol I'ma take some photos of this ...gonna upload in an hr, XD

EDIT:
You guys have fun. I'm staying put.

EDIT: I have uploaded two videos. 'Trying to find some music that would fit certain stages.

Marth Dittos (Mr. Doom vs Zeton)
This one features "Ascent" from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

Metal Knight Dittos (Mr. Doom vs Zeton)
This one features "Time of Action" from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

Let me know what you think.
lol that marth ditto was too funny lol i made a fool of myself in the MK ditto tho, (this is the reason why I'll NEVER pick up meta knight haha ^^; (at least as a main)

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
SNOOOOOWW!!

Ok so you guys are aware of the snow around and all..but up here theres like 22 inches! don't believe me well heres some photos of this craziness!

this is nuts!!!

Pretty deep...that's up to my waist...!!!

This is the prime reason why I can't make down there to Wichita (my poor arwing =( )

and yes, I had to shovel my driveway...

Did all myself with just my strength and my shovel :3

Course it did pay a toll on my body...

chillin after all that ....

you guys whining about 6 inches...PHHHT!

fragbait

Smash Master
"The Ratman Spike" is now an official move name. Hear hear!

@ Zeton: o.O
I wasn't whining though...I don't think it was whining. I think I got about a foot, maybe 18 inches.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
lol that marth ditto was too funny lol i made a fool of myself in the MK ditto tho, (this is the reason why I'll NEVER pick up meta knight haha ^^; (at least as a main)
Mr. Doom: I can play Meta Knight!
MK Main: You can't play Meta Knight.

Im on youtube! Mr. Doom recorded are match and in one i did a famous Ratman Spike :D 3 SPIKES YOUR OUT
Yes, that was so epic. I never saw it coming.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hey Inferno, Affinity and I just got a couple ideas for some textures you might be interested in; they're all Bleach themed.

Marth: Ichigo [Bankai]
MK: Hollow
Pit: Ishida
Pikachu: Kon

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'll think about it. There are already Bankai Ichigo hacks for Ike though and they look -really- good already. Hollow is pretty good. I've seen a Hollow for Peach before and it was kind of cool though I didnt recognize the character since it was from later Bleach episodes.

Good games tonight at 4rce's and Karma's it was awesome hanging out with everybody all day. Sorry for my car getting stuck in the ice lol. I think I left my jacket at your place 4rce just bring it with you Wednesday to Karma's. Right now I'm working on an "Evil Yeti" hack for Diddy Kong and fixing my Ristar hack for Sonic.

Hmm Ishida...I think this is within my realms of possibility

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Andy, what time do you usually start letting people come over on Sundays? I think I may stop by this time.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Okay. Sundays start at 5. Today we will also be watching ONG BAK 2 later in the evening.

Ong Bak 2 trailer

Tony Jaa made this movie so its guaranteed to have sick fight scenes. He learned a lot of new fighting styles and weapons for this movie and will mix Muay Thai with them. Muay Thai with drunken Kung Fu? OMG.

And yes the elephants are going to be real. They fight on top of elephants. Mother-fuggin' elephants!

Mr. Jangles, I have your remote. And for everyone coming, please remember to leave your shoes at the garage entrance-way or in the garage. No water trails into my house please.

Top Bottom