• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
ooooo yea karma i cant wait for these friendlies. i watched a lot of stuff too and i got some stuff to abuse snake on. im glad both of us got better since the tournament along with me pickin up two new very viable seconds. so now i can use pretty much anyone on a pretty high level. Bring it Andy!!!! lol

KY_Des

Smash Ace

What Andy fights for
This...is...AWESOME! lol Affinity ftw

Yea after the last biweekly I've been practicing a bit. I added some new things to my playstyle. I gotta make sure I play better at Oh Snap.

And I can kiiiinda do the arrow rain thing... but mine never hits. And I semi learned some advanced arrow loop techs. They're not all that useful, but I can do it. Plus you can expect that from admiral pit, that kinda stuff is pretty much what he's known for. lol he's such a strange guy haha.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
who the hell knows what cameron's tourney name is, and who the hell knows what cameron's main is

his tourney name should be charade or some****

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
OH SNAP Car Arrangements!

--ChaosTheoryX's Car
Affinity
InfernoRage
Domo
KY

--Supergamer's Car
Stealth Raptor
Steeler
Zeton
Holms

--Attackstorm's Car
Nynja
Karmacide
Clel
MprisM

If you have any concerns or objections with this, please let me know.

-Affinity

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
Good work Affinity.

Had a fun time playing all you guys tonight, sorry I had to go early, I know a few of you wanted to do singles.

We'll make it up at Oh Snap, no doubts. Now I just gotta get back to #1 in Wichita, **** 5 month absence. D=

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
wtf prism is going haha. nice to see that you are picking brawl back up. even if the game is inferior, you'll still have fun playing it with us.

If you have any concerns or objections with this, please let me know.
ya i have a problem with this

i mean

i object

****in SERIOUS yo, kirby is all like OH **** YALL ****'S GOIN DOWN

so we got 15 people as our final tally? sounds nice, i think we can definitely represent well saturday. ****in psyched for this!

i will very likely show up to either the lan party at wsu or the dude's bday party, both on friday so i can play a bit since i missed today. who all is going to either event?

Karmacide

Smash Lord
GG tonight everyone. It's fun playing some other games every now and then besides brawl

I'll bring this up on here since maybe not everyone's heard. When you come over my house, there's really only one thing you have to make sure you do: Please keep the door that connects the garage and the laundry room closed. When you leave, shut the door. When you come in, shut the door. Always. Even if someone is coming right after you.

My mom's been pretty cool about letting me have you guys over. She doesn't complain about the noise or all the people that come, but that door needs to always be shut.

I know a lot of you heard that tonight from me and my mom, but when I was coming upstairs with the last group to leave the house the door was left open by the group of people who left before. So please take it seriously.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
here is my objection. we are supposed to be bringing setups. we cant do this with three cars all full. and im not driving. lets make it 4 cars and add some setups. they need ti badly. and eddy isnt listed.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
good luck to you guys. hopefully someone will place higher than ky this time. i am officially broke so i cannot go to the magic tourney that is on the same day and in the same town as oh snap. looks like im going to have to stay home and watch some movies. its my gf birthday (sat) so i guess i could make some movies too ;)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
here is my objection. we are supposed to be bringing setups. we cant do this with three cars all full. and im not driving. lets make it 4 cars and add some setups. they need ti badly. and eddy isnt listed.
K. How about this?

OH SNAP Car Arrangements!

--ChaosTheoryX's Car
InfernoRage
Domo
KY

--Supergamer's Car
Steeler
Affinity
MprisM

--Stealth Raptor's Car
Eddy
Zeton
Holms

--Attackstorm's Car
Nynja
Karmacide
Clel

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
yeessssss mario cart with prizes im sooo in. i gotta start practicing again and maybe max out my points online. got like 600 to go till im at 9999. sooo pro lol

Top Bottom