• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yay i get to be in it. i wwas thinking with 5 i would be left out lol. btw eddy should be posting tonight with tourney info, and telling us how he will **** us with rob and marth, go "obama" on us, etc. lololololol. Ampharos, are you interested in going to the midwest circuit event? december 20th is the championship, and it is in cincinatti. me and fino are planning on going.

E

escondido

im trying to have a turni at my house ther be some new brawl player say ther beter than pros , turni at 1640 s glandale st

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
ok....h/o what time are you all leaving for the tourny...? cuz i just found metal shavings and i need to buy a new car...lol im having my friend come up friday afternoon then we are headed back down there sat. morn. its a 7hr drive from here so when should i head out....

note: this means there is a possibility i wont be there in time or at all...for those who got my cell hit me up while your down there and ill try and make sumthing work if i cant show

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
ok....h/o what time are you all leaving for the tourny...? cuz i just found metal shavings and i need to buy a new car...lol im having my friend come up friday afternoon then we are headed back down there sat. morn. its a 7hr drive from here so when should i head out....

note: this means there is a possibility i wont be there in time or at all...for those who got my cell hit me up while your down there and ill try and make sumthing work if i cant show
I'm not sure what your distance is from here, but it may be better for you to drive here friday and then ride with us Saturday

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
my friend is coming up from OK to take me back...because i dont have a vehicle. i would need a vehicle in order to get to wichita. plus my woman is comin with me

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
oh **** irish's woman is comin lol. well as long as you can get to wichita before 7 am, you should be fine...hope you can make it! :colorful:

you should stay here friday night. :)

also the crew battle is TEN per team, not 5.

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
lol ya. she wont play though. if anything ill be there for melee or teams or anything late. i doubt ill make it early enough

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
i hope that guy that can beat the pros takes it easy on me. i heard he 4 stocked m2k in brawl lol im scared

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
wow prism it'd be about time we got a chance to meet. sorry about not ever showin up before the brawl era!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
nyigga please.

just goes to show that i stick around.

man i was like 15 when i posted that LOL

gogo sophomore year of high school

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I did something I've never done on brawl today. I pulled the game out and practiced against the computer.

I don't know how well it's gonna work, but I have some new BS I want to use on you guys next Wednesday.

supergamer001

Smash Ace
I haven't listened to it all but from what I've heard so far it is consistent with what has been said and that the debaters needed more debate experience.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
apparently, the new wii system update gives nintendo the power to delete unauthorized channels, ie homebrew

to accept the update, you have to agree to a new set of user agreements, which gives ninty the power to download and update to your wii without even asking your permission

bull****

and i'd JUST finally accepted the 3.3 update yesterday in order to play mah new animal crossing. :\

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=199810

big yella lettas

just don't update til wiibrew geniuses find a way around it

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I'm pretty neutral on the whole MK debate; hence, I'm not voting.

If he does get banned, I believe the metagame will be balanced. If he doesn't get banned, I won't mind considering I'll be able to play the character I've been using since April.

So yeah...

EDIT:

KY

Learn how to do this

before OH SNAP!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OVbjBrdUfg

Holms

Smash Ace
That move was awesome. When I mained pit ages ago, I couldn't arrow loop because I'd always end up running off the stage; using the forward b to stop himself was a nice idea.

Haven't had a chance to see/hear the meta debate or whatever since my internet doesn't work at home and I don't have any headphones to bring to school library...I seriously hate customer service in general, now.

Top Bottom