• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
*comes back to the computer after searching entire house.*

MY EVEE IS MISSING....I think I left Evee at your house Karma.. T_T

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
ok, heres what happened- i picked it up from the side table by karmas bed. then i played with it a little cause i was bored, then i "attacked" cameron with it. then he took it and threw it at andy, and then he sorta tossed it out of sight underneath that table. that was the last i saw it.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
we should switch clel for prism cause if were playing on the way over ill need my teammate for practice...

besides clel mains a taller, skinny, more female-ish metaknight.....weaaaaaaak...

speaking of mk, is he banned at this tourney? i hope not mks are soooooo fun. Mks are the key to diddys success!

Lmao @ that news, we almost had snake this time and he slipped between our fingers yet again.

Seriously guys about that door at karmas, like 15 people walked out that door and no one thought to check to see if it was closed....? You kids need to have some respect for people...especially ASIAN women...but really be more careful...

i love asians women by the way, you guys ever been to japan!?!? omfg, do a barrel roll!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
currently enjoying ******** sonic mains saying sonic > charizard

:D

ps is there a way to appeal mod infractions because i just got a stupid one

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
nope

i won't say what it was for but it was really stupid. the guy was just being a prick because it really wasn't an infraction worthy offense imo.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
This black guy I know once mained a Sonic...
....i remember something about that, maining sonic was cool n all for a bit, but then i realized that i had to let my balls drop at some point. I soon came to realize that real men main diddy.

lmao thug life

Stealth its people like you that are afraid to mention anything about race that shows the wolrd that your racist
for example, how many black friends do you have???

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
Black power.
The panther never sleeps.
lmao jimmy i was gonna msg you on face book but....some how the site wave dashed and i got mindgamed...

xion is good, was some close matches but he slipped at the last minute... i wanna play him some more, he had some good tricks with sonic.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
currently enjoying ******** sonic mains saying sonic > charizard

:D

ps is there a way to appeal mod infractions because i just got a stupid one
You used to be able to, but apparently Mods cant remove them anymore.

So I may have another Wichita tournament for us to go beast at soon. My mother is supposed to get me the information on it tomorrow, somebody was passing out flyers for it at her school.

ok, heres what happened- i picked it up from the side table by karmas bed. then i played with it a little cause i was bored, then i "attacked" cameron with it. then he took it and threw it at andy, and then he sorta tossed it out of sight underneath that table. that was the last i saw it.
I told it to use tackle

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
yo cameron did i leave my COAT at your house last saturday? black fuzzyish coat i always wear.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
smashers are a forgetful bunch yo

i think we are meeting at your house on saturday morning anyway so its cool

also lol at cameron's post defending charzy. notice how no sonics have commented on it. :)

ps diddy and dk are both black listen to the dk rap if you want proof

that rap has a sick beat

Fact: The proportion of African-Americans who main Diddy or Donkey Kong is three times greater than that of any other character.

Fact: The proportion of women and gay men who main Marth, Ike, Link, Toon Link, Zelda, and Pit is over 9000 times greater than that of any other character.

Fact: Furries only play Fox, Wolf, and Lucario. Feathers play Falco.

Fact: Only true Pokemon Masters can play Pokemon Trainer.

the more you know yall

*cue rainbow*

supergamer001

Smash Ace
I thought he had it with him when we were going to leave.

Don't worry Steeler, I got your back against the Sonic hoardes they do not frighten me.
Just don't get jablocked again. =D

So Tempest and I were in Hutch today and here's how my epic Gannon match on Lylat turned out:

Toon Link Defeated
Aw there goes my chance to Gannoncide in peace, uh hey let me Gannoncide one of you you'll win anyways because of your teammate.
Zeton: If you want it you gotta earn it.
Ok *elbows both the Hutchcario and Zeton at the same time*

Would have saved it but they both died at 3:32 =[

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
LOL yeah that was pretty insane XD

btw I think I'll be riding with my mother to the tournament but she said we can drive along with you guys. That means you have more than enough room for the setups you're bringing.

(at least that's the plan right now.)

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol so many cars..... now i worry about too many cars and getting lost. if people have extra portable gps's they would be willing to donate, it would help us a lot. and we must keep in close phone contact. and i need to be a better leader. i dont want stuff happening like what happened on the way to houston tonight. btw brawl teams and melee tonight was too good. i think the pika marth team i had with rice might surpass dont taze me bro.....idk..... i may need to kidnap rice for oh snap XD

Top Bottom