• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Actually you guys would fail to me and Clel if we low tier teamed our double Jiggz. I'm not even joking O.o NEVER UNDERESTIMATE MY GAY.

Speaking of the tiers, why the hell is Bowser middle of mid? WRRRYYYYYYYY?! I think a few placements on the tier list were very hastily decided in order to get this list out to the public, probably because the SBR needed a list out there with all the whining and fighting going on about Metaknight. The Low tier just seems almost randomly tossed together and consists mainly of chars with no big name mains. Also, Affinity yeah you almost beat me that one time with Falcon when I was Falcon. And we all know I'm the best Falcon :p

http://acc6.its.brooklyn.cuny.edu/~gurwitz/core5/nav2tool.html Google is your friend

dragonpoet

Smash Rookie
you multiply .75 by 2 which gets you 1.50, the 1 is on the side and then you multiply the .5 to get 1, which gets you 1 & 1, they get after the decimal and there you go, btw, where the hell is the homework?

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Man that tier list had many un-expected twists. Poor Marth fell short from the glory of top tier haha it's cause he's too emo, I keep telling him about that. Toon Link, Olimar, Luigi, Lucas, and Link were lower then I expected.

Sucks Gamewatch is top tier, cause we could've been Jiggz and niggz for the low tier tourney =(

dragonpoet

Smash Rookie
multiply the .75 by 2, and u get 1.5, drop the 1 and multiply .5 by 2 and you get another 1. both ones are after the decimal

btw, thx for telling me about the hw and ya, definitely need to do that

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I was actually using that one, but its deciding to be gay and not convert numbers after the decimal.

you multiply .75 by 2 which gets you 1.50, the 1 is on the side and then you multiply the .5 to get 1, which gets you 1 & 1, they get after the decimal and there you go, btw, where the hell is the homework?
Thanks a lot

Here's the homework: https://blackboard.wichita.edu/@@20...5-200910/content/_503638_1/ECE194_F08_HW1.doc

Protip: When in college, always check your e-mail :)

dragonpoet

Smash Rookie
ya, actually this is the first time i had checked my email cuz i completely forgot about it. i'll be in the early morning class though starting tomorrow

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Man that tier list had many un-expected twists. Poor Marth fell short from the glory of top tier haha it's cause he's too emo, I keep telling him about that. Toon Link, Olimar, Luigi, Lucas, and Link were lower then I expected.

Sucks Gamewatch is top tier, cause we could've been Jiggz and niggz for the low tier tourney =(
Jigga please!

10jigganiggz

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
I hate to say it but I probably won't make it to the smash tournament this Saturday due to school and my budget. I'll do my best to make it no promises though :(

Ment

Smash Rookie
Attention everyone! The JCCC GIG (game interest group) meeting times have been finalized!

Meetings will be held every Tuesday and Friday from 1-5 P.M. In COM 100, more commonly known as the Corner lounge. if you don't know where that is, you can park in front of the Student Center, and when you get in, head left through the foodcourt, and down a small flight of stairs, or ask someone in the vicinity.

We can get 3 or maybe even more T.V. sets, but we can use all the help we can get with systems, so if you bring your own, it would be appreciated.

If you have any questions, send me a PM. Hope to see some of you there!

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Does anyone ever play in the middle of the week? Lately, I find myself bored and restless in the week and want to play smash. I'm thinking I might get better if I played more than once a week.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
I don't mind, I got a new wii so we can hook up some online matches. I don't think anyone gets together during the week though.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Does anyone ever play in the middle of the week? Lately, I find myself bored and restless in the week and want to play smash. I'm thinking I might get better if I played more than once a week.
I decided to start playing online if the lag isn't too bad. Add my FC so we can play sometime.

I don't think anyone gets together during the week though.
Really? I meet up with some of the guys and smash at least once on weekdays.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Yeah, I agree with Karma, it's a bit difficult for me to travel from Hutch to Wichita all the time though T_T

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I met with KY, Chaos and Dominique like three times over the weekend totalling over 30 hours of smashing I think I deserve a little break from BEASTING with Ganon and Jiggz....oh and I beat some Dedede with Kirby hardcore, but I might have just imagined that last one.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919

im up for some games if you ever felt like playing mon or weds night! or possibly tues/thurs after 9!!!

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
I....oh and I beat some Dedede with Kirby hardcore, but I might have just imagined that last one.
you imagined that too?!?!?! i thought i dreamed it up since there was nothing proving it....to bad we never saved the match or recorded a video of it or something like that......although i could have sworn we did.....but thats just me o.O

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
If this isn't Yoshi I will eat my hat.
-in the SBR Weekly Discussion Topic

i believe, as members of the same smash crew, that we must hold cameron to this statement and video tape it if it isn't yoshi.

god i hope it's not yoshi.

steven i'll play smash if i get the car situation resolved. my tahoe is 'spending the night' in front of books-to-go :\

also we should all start wifi-ing each other on a regular basis, there's very little lag between wichitans.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
go troll go

@ the snake killer

edit if i play tomorrow i'll need to get a ride from wsu and to my house since repairs on the truck will take a while...and i get out pretty late at 3:30. so basically count me out lulz

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
If he's even a real person, in which case I'm pretty sure Captain Falcon will do the job fine. In other news I am -highly- considering getting an actual main now. The problem is I just don't know if I could bring myself to do it. >.> Part of me wants to, but on the other hand I really don't think I'd last long playing just one most of the time.

Possible Mains: Jiggz, Donkey Kong, Wolf, R.O.B., Kirby, Captain Falcon, Ganon, Yoshi, Niggz, Lucario.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
weeeeeeeeee i gotz my moneyz from hasbro inc. yesterday!!! now (if i can ever find one) i can buy a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!...

im looking forward to this saturday. what time would we be arriving?

...omg.... G&W is top tier!... i have to main him again..... ha! jk. ill think about maining him. im still not done with the kong's and wolf just quite yet. i only use G&W for meta knights though. i do like how he plays... hmm....... im having the same problem inferno is having only i ahve narrowed it down to 4 chars instead of like 8.

looks like me and infernorage are going to have to 1v1 each other with all our good chars adn try to decide who our best 2-3 are and work from there. some pre/post tourney friendlies sould good to you infernorage?

side note: something for affinity to enjoy. sensai's divining top is banned in extended!!!! i lol'ed when i heard

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
If he's even a real person, in which case I'm pretty sure Captain Falcon will do the job fine. In other news I am -highly- considering getting an actual main now. The problem is I just don't know if I could bring myself to do it. >.> Part of me wants to, but on the other hand I really don't think I'd last long playing just one most of the time.

Possible Mains: Jiggz, Donkey Kong, Wolf, R.O.B., Kirby, Captain Falcon, Ganon, Yoshi, Niggz, Lucario.
Try out Yoshi. He was a lot of potential, and you already seem to be pretty good with him.

weeeeeeeeee i gotz my moneyz from hasbro inc. yesterday!!! now (if i can ever find one) i can buy a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!...

im looking forward to this saturday. what time would we be arriving?
Registration starts at 2pm, Singles tournament starts at 3pm

side note: something for affinity to enjoy. sensai's divining top is banned in extended!!!! i lol'ed when i heard
LMAO!!! The top is too good...

Top Bottom