• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Ment

Smash Rookie
I just found out about the Dedede shuffle, haven't tried it yet, but it doesn't look THAT hard to do.

Nynja: how easy is that to do?

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i went 6-3 before brackets. i needed litterally 1 GAME to advance... pong didnt win 1 game at all... FAIL!!! lol
he now is using metaknight and is doing very well! i secretly picked up diddy kong the same day as the tournament and did very well with him. it was a very good experience for me this tournament was. 8D

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
I found a glitch for diddy. I called it BM toss.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7VY6Sg7oiy4
nice job discovering your own tech!
i went 6-3 before brackets. i needed litterally 1 GAME to advance... pong didnt win 1 game at all... FAIL!!! lol
he now is using metaknight and is doing very well! i secretly picked up diddy kong the same day as the tournament and did very well with him. it was a very good experience for me this tournament was. 8D

im glad u guys finally got to make it out to one of these ^_^

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Hey everybody im new in the area and i was looking for some smash to play. Im stationed at Ft. Riley but im willing to travel to play some melee. i dont think Wichita is that far from here. ill be in touch to this thread ummm if anyone can provide me with some smashers in Manhattan and Juction City area i would love to play you! Here's my number 520-255-5394 you can call me Jay. Thx guys and look forward to playing Kansas!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Hey everybody im new in the area and i was looking for some smash to play. Im stationed at Ft. Riley but im willing to travel to play some melee. i dont think Wichita is that far from here. ill be in touch to this thread ummm if anyone can provide me with some smashers in Manhattan and Juction City area i would love to play you! Here's my number 520-255-5394 you can call me Jay. Thx guys and look forward to playing Kansas!
want to play any brawl lol?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Dammit Nynja! Stop figuring stuff out with Diddy! Especially with his ****in Bananas! =___=

o_o yes! you guys totally should host a huge tourny.
we are beginning some talks about a potential tournament this summer stay tuned!

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i really do hate playing agaisnt diddy kong... oh well.

edit: some of us in hutchinson play melee...

also i need to know what the address is to where the smash night is...

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
202 n rock rd apt 1805 ( Rockborough apartments )
corner of rock and dougles. north east of the towne east mall.

316-990-5058. call if you get lost

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
A lot of people feel the same way, the game is more luck then skill. I find that the people that sucked in Melee play it. And anway still looking for some real smashers to play with.

Ill money match any chump that thinks he can beat me but you wont!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
A lot of people feel the same way, the game is more luck then skill. I find that the people that sucked in Melee play it. And anway still looking for some real smashers to play with.

Like I said, thats your opinion.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Did i hear a money match?
No...

All I'm saying is that you're entitled to your opinion (that brawl sucks). I personally really enjoy brawl, and its my opinion that its a good game.

Thats all.

If you want to play some good melee players, go to KC; they're the best in Kansas.

Clel

Smash Journeyman

LOL money match?!?! Oh, that and the "any chump" bit. I can hop back on melee you know ; ) nothin serious but just enough to justify I'm too familiar with Melee and should stop playing it before I break the universe with my talents o.O

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i missed your universe breaking talent at the crew practice lol...not many crew members came anyway though. ive been thinking we dont really have to do an official crew practice i guess we can just go back to just playing whenever. also we don't have to do an official discussion because everyone just seems to just wanna play anyway i guess we can just discuss stuff on smashboards or call or txt when something is wanted to be discussed.

well anyway...the crew name is now team Zenshin meaning moving forward in japanese and we want to get a wichita tournament going affinity says he found a good place so far we just need to find out if it can be rented all day and the cost of it. the tournament may be in july or august

here are a few vids from the other day. i couldnt find a converter to convert the .nsmov files my camera automaticly generates to a format that windows movie maker can read. so its just the raw footage of the matches.

but check them out, critique yourself, if i get enough footage of person and if i can find a way to get the .nsmov files converted to a normal media file format ill compile a combo video for them in the future also affinity gots an awesome capture card so dont hesitate to get your matches recorded by him as well.

enjoy

Nynja vs Prism 1 05-31-2008

Nynja vs Prism 2 05-31-2008

Nynja vs Prism 3 05-31-2008

AttackstorM vs Karmacide 1 May 31 2008

AttackstorM vs Karmacide 2 May 31 2008

AttackstorM vs Karmacide 3 May 31 2008

AttacksorM vs Darkedge 1 May 31 2008

AttackstorM vs Darkedge 2 05-31-2008

dmac

Smash Champion
we didn't say anything like that and this guy is an idiot just trying to stir **** up because he is a giant ***got who actually isn't that good at melee.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
The Kansas City guys did say all of you sucked balls anyway.....thought there would be some skill somewhere*sigh*
Nobody in Kansas City had nothing to say about me ; ) cause they dont even know who I am. Man it rocks being a no name! BTW I took your challenge and you're ganna bail out on me? Stop ***** footing around and get your wussbag tail down here!!! (Online intimidation ftw!)

i missed your universe breaking talent at the crew practice lol...not many crew members came anyway though. ive been thinking we dont really have to do an official crew practice i guess we can just go back to just playing whenever. also we don't have to do an official discussion because everyone just seems to just wanna play anyway i guess we can just discuss stuff on smashboards or call or txt when something is wanted to be discussed.

Friday's are a better day for me, but if the house starts shaking while I'm in the middle of a match we'll have to pause the game. And I'm not planning on missing anymore tournaments >(

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
You have guts, Jaskolski, saying things in a thread (which btw half of the KC people look at) about a thread (which, btw, half of the Wichita people have look at) which are blatent lies. Seriously, man, you aren't earning any points acting like that.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Alright, so i talked to the peeps at the Towne East Gamestop today and they said the June 7th tournament isn't happening anymore.

They said corporate wouldn't let them do it for some reason.

So lame.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Thanks for putting up those videos, Josh. It's kind of weird watching myself play from a spectator view. I think I've learned a few things about my own weaknesses just by watching them and I'm going to try and correct them.

Top Bottom