• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Look what I found :)

Japanese Chara Rank List:

S. Snake, Falco, Meta Knight, ROB
A. Diddy, Fox, Marth
B. Wolf, G&W, Toon Link, Pit
C. Ice Climbers, Olimar, ZSS, Pikachu, Mario, Lucario
D. Kirby, Sheik, King Dedede, Lucas, Luigi, Wario
E. Ike, Bowser, Zelda, DK, Ness, Peach, Link
F. Samus, Sonic, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Pokemon Trainer, Yoshi
G. Ganondorf

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Look what I found :)

Japanese Tier List:

S. Snake, Falco, Meta Knight, ROB
A. Diddy, Fox, Marth
B. Wolf, G&W, Toon Link, Pit
C. Ice Climbers, Olimar, ZSS, Pikachu, Mario, Lucario
D. Kirby, Sheik, King Dedede, Lucas, Luigi, Wario
E. Ike, Bowser, Zelda, DK, Ness, Peach, Link
F. Samus, Sonic, Captain Falcon, Jigglypuff, Pokemon Trainer, Yoshi
G. Ganondorf

this is quite interesting! lol @ ganondorf being last. i think they got DK wrong! i wonder why they think falco is soo good? i think im going to try to find some high level japanese falcos to study!!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
EDIT: We'll need to change the date (same as JCCC 2.0) and location. I'd rather not get fined up to $5000 for someone getting caught dancing.

Seriously. Ask Attackstorm or Nynja.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
sounds good to me! is the all day for 12pm to 12am? well if we want the tournament then we gotta unleash an advertisement campaign to get people to show. ill give u a call or something or talk to u some time in the future about this.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
well.... there is a ptq in tulsa on the 2nd.... :( hopefully i will qualify on the 19... that would be sweet being that, that is my birthday 8D

lol gannondorf is sooo awesome that he needs his own catagory!!!

also i think im going to drop wolf and pick someone else up.. :( not telling who it is though ;)

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i think we are smashing now at nynjas for any1 that is down!!...

darkedge how did u do in that last tournament?

Clel

Smash Journeyman
well if you guys are still smashing I might come through... with my latest form of training I might get some 3 stocks in!

BTW ninja what's your number again?

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
in the preliminaries... i won 13 games and lost 5. i was tied 6-3 with phatgamer. but he had 14 games won and 6 lost. and he moved on to the brackets :(

btw. the match between me and phat was EPIC!!! i won the first game, he won the second game, then in the thrid game.... we had a really big crowd watching. we ended up lasting all 7 minutes. and he won because i started to run away with less % with 30 seconds left and he got a lucky hit on me at the 6 second mark and ran away ftw.... sadness. if i would have won then affinity would have just beaten me and moved on instead of getting ***** by a g&w lol

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
in the preliminaries... i won 13 games and lost 5. i was tied 6-3 with phatgamer. but he had 14 games won and 6 lost. and he moved on to the brackets :(

btw. the match between me and phat was EPIC!!! i won the first game, he won the second game, then in the thrid game.... we had a really big crowd watching. we ended up lasting all 7 minutes. and he won because i started to run away with less % with 30 seconds left and he got a lucky hit on me at the 6 second mark and ran away ftw.... sadness. if i would have won then affinity would have just beaten me and moved on instead of getting ***** by a g&w lol
i was actually refering to that magic tournament but nice i never knew you did so well vs phat...he is really good matches lasting all 7 minutes are always epic

Any way I can get in on this?
maybe sat at around noon pm me your number or something and i can give u a call the next time

edit* affinity??? a majin vegeta avatar???? i was wanting to put a picture of ss2 or majin vegeta on my gamebattles profile a matter of fact i think ill do it right now

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
im going on this trip to FL all week next week from mon-sat...so no smash for me between those days .... darn lol...soo i guess there is mario kart tourny 10am tommorrow at the east central blockbuster and nynja and afinity is hitting that up...the flier had smash on it as well but they were all like NOPE just kidding mario kart only!!!! so i guess we are smashin at around 12? when they get back from that tourny

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
We do need to make it out to foreign territory and represent the ICT!! ill see i just gotta plot a way to muster up some money one way or another!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
soo im back from florida and it was amazing.

one interesting fact is i dont have allergies there lol.

im ready to play some smash again! tournament in KC july 29th? good stuff cant wait!

time for me to train up.

nice video of the japanese list affinity!

diablo 3 huh? that's interesting but i soo cant wait for starcraft 2!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
speaking of brawl is the jccc tournament all good to go for the 26th? is there a thread?

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
speaking of this all good to go.... i requested OFF for this saturday and my 2nd job (ihop) scheduled me anyways.... from 3-11. if there is anyway you guys want to come early saturday then get ahold of me with the time. (620)200-2619

Razz113

Smash Cadet
2nd JCCC Brawl tourney Me adn My crew will be there andwere going to do much better this time around no moer first tourney jitters for us, and hopefully i woln't get placed in the 2nd pool again which i might add had like 9 people on the top 25 post >.< Ri Zer0 Razz DK and XRS will b at the upcoming tourney bring a lunch ur gonna b at us all day :)

O and as for Diablo 3 ITS ABOUT ****ING TIME! im so stoked for the beast of a game adn hte new witch doctor class. When its released look for skelgon online Yea boi gonna get some phat gamage action.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
2nd JCCC Brawl tourney Me adn My crew will be there andwere going to do much better this time around no moer first tourney jitters for us, and hopefully i woln't get placed in the 2nd pool again which i might add had like 9 people on the top 25 post >.< Ri Zer0 Razz DK and XRS will b at the upcoming tourney bring a lunch ur gonna b at us all day :)

O and as for Diablo 3 ITS ABOUT ****ING TIME! im so stoked for the beast of a game adn hte new witch doctor class. When its released look for skelgon online Yea boi gonna get some phat gamage action.
What city are you guys located in?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
any1 gonna be interested in going to that umkc melee one too? ill need someone to train with me to sharpen our melee skillz. i'm definantly looking foward to the jccc brawl one though! cant wait.!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
As I have already mentioned to Affinity, if you guys want to work on melee, you can always come up to barrio. Melee has again become the main game, but there are a few stragglers who play brawl. As for the tournament, we are still working on the room, and will post the thread as soon as it is confirmed.

Top Bottom