• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
lol wow this guy.

any ways good posts. that set you got of my and prism wasnt too bad. Im glad you didnt get when we has a Dam tilt stick streak lol he is so stupid. i should make a combo vid, i think it would be so funny to have that video you love in there karma.

wow i didnt know i just posted i had two windows open without realizin it...sorry bout that nana haters...

Karmacide

Smash Lord
lol wow this guy.

any ways good posts. that set you got of my and prism wasnt too bad. Im glad you didnt get when we has a Dam tilt stick streak lol he is so stupid. i should make a combo vid, i think it would be so funny to have that video you love in there karma.

wow i didnt know i just posted i had two windows open without realizin it...sorry bout that nana haters...
Haha. There's a lot of tilt stick talk in the background of me and Josh's videos. :) And that video you have of me does not involve any combos.:mad:

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
too bad you didnt record our first game attack.... i actually won that one lol. and it was very intense.

im maining diddy for the record nynja. do you have any trouble with toon link or lucario? cause im having a hell of a time... i dont have too much of a trouble against meta, pikachu, or zero suit.

i still like my wolf but he is allmost getting old... and i love how ddy plays! :)

lol at the kid from arizona... lololololololololol

i think there should be a smash night on the 13th. there is a magic pro tour quallifier on the 14th in lincoln nebraska so i wont be able to do one that saturday...

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
i dont have a problem with toon link or lucario. with toon link you have to jump a bit more and you cant try to rush in cause of the projectiles. Lucario you have to spike and land a ko before the dmamage gets too high or else it can get troublesome.... I have a problem with prisms zzs though on of the biggest reasons is cause he hads so many differnt directions and ways to recover i havnt picked up on all of them yet..

Thanks though, glad to hear it. If you want any tips or pointers on any thing feel free to ask. Also go to the diddy forums. Some of the people there will be glad to help ya out.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
too bad you didnt record our first game attack.... i actually won that one lol. and it was very intense.

im maining diddy for the record nynja. do you have any trouble with toon link or lucario? cause im having a hell of a time... i dont have too much of a trouble against meta, pikachu, or zero suit.

i still like my wolf but he is allmost getting old... and i love how ddy plays! :)

lol at the kid from arizona... lololololololololol

i think there should be a smash night on the 13th. there is a magic pro tour quallifier on the 14th in lincoln nebraska so i wont be able to do one that saturday...

just use your 2 team mates on them: banana number 1 and banana number 2. a smash night on the 13th? yea we should do one. im always down for a smash night! !

also any1 want to play tommorrow?? weds?

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
attack: i have no money and my gf wants to spend time with me so.. im out there....

affinity: they know how to catch bananas... 8D

nynja: thanks. im going to the forums right now!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
cool, it seems like they like to corelate falcon with chuck norris but snake actually reminds me way more of chuck norris for some reason, he looks like him to me but he doesnt seem to know karate like falcon and chuck norris.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
whats CQC hehe? ggs the other day u got your c4 nynja gots bananas affinity gots his up b finisher i got chain grab to spikes haha!

Karmacide

Smash Lord
whats CQC hehe? ggs the other day u got your c4 nynja gots bananas affinity gots his up b finisher i got chain grab to spikes haha!
Close Quarter Combat. It's the fighting style that snake uses. They came up with it in Metal Gear Solid 3. It's kind of a system of grabs and locks. It's not really that well represented in Smash. :)

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
geeze cant want for the next tournament !

ill be applying to the game design school jesi got accepted soon! hahaha

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919

Karmacide

Smash Lord

i think nynja is in florida but if you wanted we can play at my place

i just play brawl now...sorry =/ maybe someone else would be down

edit* hey guys im kinda interested in going to this tournament in columbus nebraska I might be able to attend! any1 else may be up for it?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=171783
Call me up, Josh. We can probably do it at my house. Anyone else is free to come as well.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
GGs to everyone at karma's. It was a lot of fun.

Ill be converting/uploading all the recorded games we played in my youtube channel tomorrow: http://www.youtube.com/affinity2412

Also if anyone is interested in making a combo video, let me know. Provide me with footage and artistic preferences and ill get it done no problem.

-Affinity

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Guys, guys, guys....I f@@!#@! got a DS. FTW. Anyone play Animal Crossing?
it was nice finally getting to play some brawl with you through wifi. trains up maybe you will get me next time :)

btw brawl is too fun always down 4 some games!!!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
awesome i may be trying to make a combo vid soon ill let u know what clips whenever i get around to it.

fragbait

Smash Master
it was nice finally getting to play some brawl with you through wifi. trains up maybe you will get me next time :)

btw brawl is too fun always down 4 some games!!!
Yea, I came close with my Sonic, but after that you Bowser'd me...:mad:
But, yea, I'm practicin up to take you on.
BTW, I played SmashMac after you on Wi Fi. He's good...

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
word on the street is we may be having a for fun tournament this weekend!!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea, its been storming quite alot lately!

im going to win the mock tournament this weekend !!!...well maybe haha

any info on the place for the big tournament here in july yet???

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I'm gonna be stopping by the extension building today to check on rooms and renting costs. I'll present all the info I get at Nynjas tomorrow.

EDIT: Nevermind. The extension building closed at 5 and the earliest I could get there was 5:30. I'll be stopping by there again on Monday.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
awesome.

looks like i might be going to nebraska for a magic tourney so i wont be able to make it tomorrow. :(

oh well. im feeling really good about this tourney!! 8D

this friday the 13th has been amazing for me today!!!

edit: the only bad part is that i cant convince someone else to work for me... :(

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
really gg games today guys rob is a potential beast hahhaha

that really sucked how nynjas wii just crapped out!

Top Bottom