• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
me affinity, nynja, karmacide, and a few others play and now since school is complete i have way more free time to play alot more!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
...im done lurking in the shadows... i have proven that im by far the best in hutchinson. we did a mini tourney and the only person who won a game against me was pong. he was bragging forever on how he actually got A game against me.
yo heath, you and erin should come by and play tomorrow. were all gonna meet and play tomorrow around 3:30.

if u decide to stop by give me a call: (316) 390-4741. ill fill u in on the details.

btw if i dont answer just leave me a voicemail (i might be in my final)

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
Its gonna be at my place if affinity is busy give me a call 316-990-5058. Guys we need set ups. i have my wii and japanese wii. Im thinkin we need one maybe two more....bring controllers.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i left you a voicemail affinity...
im not able to attend because i have to work until around 5 i think. then we all going out to the lake!...

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
i wanna get some last-week practice in before the tournament; and im guessing some of you guys want to too.

anyone open to smash sometime this week? (possibly around 4pm?)

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
sure when did u want to? maybe weds or fri ?
Team ICT! underway baby hahaha

edit* also im going to be posting some vids as soon as i can figure out how to get them compressed. occasinally ill bring a camera to smashes so if u are there u can get some footage of yourself posted! i suggest that so you can look at yourself play and see what you are doing wrong also i may try to compile some combo videos for people i have enough footage for once i learn how to edit the footage.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
sure when did u want to? maybe weds or fri ?
Team ICT! underway baby hahaha
either/both days work. ill call u around 4 on weds.

anybody else that wants to meet call me: 390-4741

**if i dont answer, leave a voicemail. its prob cause i dont have u in my contacts, and i dont answer unknown numbers.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
ok cool...so you got a dazzle platinum? isn't that like a video capture card? oh yea and
also im up for some online matches anytime tooo guys so hit me up

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
lol smash night kids! i learned another of diddy kongs glitch techs but i dont think its that useful. you'll prob only see it like 7% of the time. unless im goofin around.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
we are having a little smash night everynight until the tournament in south hutchinson until 1am. if anyone is interested in attending you may contact me at 620-200-2619.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
anywhere between 6-8. if you want to attend at a earlier time we can go to my friend VLAD's house until the guy in south hutch gets off work.

Depster

Smash Champion
Some of you might remember me =0 Any of you want to play me online? And how do power rankings work? I'd rather a PM answer...

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
looks like me and affinity is going to smash today. anyone else want to join in give me a call at 650-5645

oh and depster what power rankings do you speak of?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
anywhere between 6-8. if you want to attend at a earlier time we can go to my friend VLAD's house until the guy in south hutch gets off work.
yeah, earliers better for me; im gonna have to be home by around 10.

i can by there around 4:30 either thursday or friday. if u have something organized around that time let me know.

Depster

Smash Champion
looks like me and affinity is going to smash today. anyone else want to join in give me a call at 650-5645

oh and depster what power rankings do you speak of?
I guess there aren't for Kansas yet, but I mean like a leaderboard for the best Kansas players.

If anyone wants to play me, just drop a PM

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
yeah, earliers better for me; im gonna have to be home by around 10.

i can by there around 4:30 either thursday or friday. if u have something organized around that time let me know.
we have a place to smash if you want to join us within your time schedule just give me a ring and ill give you the details!

edit: try tomorrow. i might be going to the lake friday. :)

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
we have a place to smash if you want to join us within your time schedule just give me a ring and ill give you the details!

edit: try tomorrow. i might be going to the lake friday. :)
me and affinity might come check you guys out on friday if you are not going to the lake

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
*looks at team ICT* looks it would be a good opportunity to play other people

*edit nevermind hutch isnt smashing today but lets smash here!

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
sorry guys my friend is a moron lol. he changed he mind. it is ok for you guys to come up. if you dont want to then i understand... but if you do...!!!!! lol

just call or text me if you guys are going to come up.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Btw you guys need to own that tournament saturday for me... cause I'm that cool and important ; ) I'm still training to counter Snakes so if you guys have any ideas fill me in on em

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
Man that tourne wasnt that hard but i god gimped by Fckin melee stages. If we host a tourne here i ban all melee stages. I did really well but those **** counter picks killed me, not to mention i pretty much started to sd when brackets started. I was pretty much burt by then... gg though. we need to change the crew name too.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Nynja got knocked out in the first round of the loser's bracket, Paradox went out in the second, Attackstorm got knocked out in the third, and Affinity and Karmacide made it to the fourth. Thanks to all those that showed up!

Edit: I apologise, I missed paradox.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Btw you guys need to own that tournament saturday for me... cause I'm that cool and important ; ) I'm still training to counter Snakes so if you guys have any ideas fill me in on em
Clel: I didnt' get a chance to tell you that one day: vary your defense more. Try to get an even mix of spot dodging, rolling and blocking. I have a play style that punishes predicted defense and my character has very good tools for punishing (AAA for spot dodgers, ftilt for rolls and strong grabs for blocks).

I got a lot of grabs because I predicted when you would block and where you would roll.

Hope this helps.:)

Good job everyone who went to the tournament yesterday. It was a lot of fun.

CPhame

Smash Rookie
Good job guys, hope the tourney was a fun one. Sounds like it ran really well, too.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Clel: I didnt' get a chance to tell you that one day: vary your defense more. Try to get an even mix of spot dodging, rolling and blocking. I have a play style that punishes predicted defense and my character has very good tools for punishing (AAA for spot dodgers, ftilt for rolls and strong grabs for blocks).

I got a lot of grabs because I predicted when you would block and where you would roll.

Hope this helps.:)

Good job everyone who went to the tournament yesterday. It was a lot of fun.
I see, thanks

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
yea that tournament was really nice everyone did do pretty good most ppl that went made it into the bracket besides drowne and he was still 5th in the pool with me and pdox. affinity metaknight was a really good choice for you nice tieing for 9th with karmacide. i cant wait for the next tourny.

i posted the losers finals in the jccc thread

thanx stealth for hosting!!!

edit*
sorry i couldnt get the vids up from the time we played at nynjas house the other week. the camera automaticly put it in HD which is a file way too big for the web and i dont got a program to convert them yet but i found the option for my camera to automaticly record for web format from now on. I have a digital camera and affinity has a dazzle so there should be alot of wichita footage being captured at future smash get togethers :)

oh and a few players from windfield contacted me about wanting to come play wichita players sometime.

oh and affinity do you know if it is still true that there may be a potential game stop smash tournament this saturday?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
oh and a few players from windfield contacted me about wanting to come play wichita players sometime.
sounds awesome

oh and affinity do you know if it is still true that there may be a potential game stop smash tournament this saturday?
the guys up there said the tentative date is june 7th. ill keep contacting them and let u guys know when i get more details

Top Bottom