• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
tomorrow is jccc discussion night! be there or be square, square as a block. and by the i mean my place....and by my place i mean my pocket!

hey nynja, karmacide, mprism what are your schedules like for the 17th?? i talked to affinity and he said the 17th would be good for him after his final at 12:30pm. having the launch, jccc discussion, and smash would be perfect for me then.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
what exactly is this crew suppose to do? are we gonna have fund raisers n stuff....like selling cookies?

nope the crew is supposed to produce highly trained individuals in the art of competitive smash. :) are u free Saturday?

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
all this wichita crew needs is a some ice cream, diddy will handle the rest of this banana split. Whats the name gonna be? i dont want nothing weak sauce and u dont want to vote cause the rest of you out number me. i say team nynja is a great name. Matching jackets and motocycles are a great idea!

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Team Nynja reeaaks, cause we all know Team Clel sounds better ; ) actually Unlikely Professionals is a good nominee. BTW me and my friend will attempt to be there for the 24th

Light

Smash Journeyman
Massive Damage
The Colors Crew
Strong Force
National Deficit
Easy Riser
Digimon
Black Super Saiyains
The Cable Crew
The ........... Crew
0% Interest
The Scientists
Sephiroth Turbo
SSJ4 OrangeCloudStrife
The Clefairies
Water Type

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I can't be a part of this crew. You see I'm already a part of Andy's-Super-Kickass-Crew. Membership is pretty exclusive. So far I'm the only member.

Also, I'll get my Wii back from Canada sometime this week so I can get my brawl friend code online.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
well...i got some in mind but we can discuss/vote on Saturday! mangz fun times cant wait for this week to be over!

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
alex great matches with you on wifi today, you have edgeguarding down to an art. pokemon trainer could use a lot of work...:\ but at least marth put up a fight.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
good games yesterday steeler and attackstorm; playing you guys is really helping me get ready for the tourney.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
lol you guys are getting too used to me! i fell off a little cause i stopped playin smash for a bit when gta mario kart and call of duty all hit me. but im gettin the hang of it again and re discovered my ultimate strategy! ....but seriously guys stop it...

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Who's ganna be that second driver for the tourney?! And whoever it is hopefully they won't mind a smelly loudmouth catchin a ride ; )

A

Angelite

Hey guys, this is Cody! (Steven aka Affinity2412's friend). Thought I would introduce myself.
The characters that I like the most are Olimar, Pikachu and Sonic. I'm going to be working on Olimar because he does crazy damage. Sonic is against Affinity's Lucus because he is annoying. Well, have fun.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey guys, this is Cody! (Steven aka Affinity2412's friend). Thought I would introduce myself.
The characters that I like the most are Olimar, Pikachu and Sonic. I'm going to be working on Olimar because he does crazy damage. Sonic is against Affinity's Lucus because he is annoying. Well, have fun.
Who's this noob?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
lol you guys are getting too used to me! i fell off a little cause i stopped playin smash for a bit when gta mario kart and call of duty all hit me. but im gettin the hang of it again and re discovered my ultimate strategy! ....but seriously guys stop it...
this just means people are ready for the next level of NYNJA
sup
olimar pikacha are too good but goodluck being effective with sonic.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
i used to main sonic for a while but it took way too much to get a ko and he is a pretty light character so it was easy to die. He's speed is good n all but most of the few comboes he has can get blocked and intrupted too easily. Olimar is a very good character if you use him correctly. To me he is more then just a smash character. If you can learn how to use and the effects of the pikmin correctly you can be a pretty troublesome person to play against. If you ever want any pointers on olimar, paradox the person too ask. I play him all the time day n and day out to the point that we know what each other is gonna do before it happens and olimar can still be a huge problem for me. He is probly the best olimar ive seen so far.

Dr.Dronicus

Smash Rookie
Gentlemen (and ladies..?). A pleasure.

Nynja, I'm coming to the tournament in KC. Paradox said you guys were discussing who's driving on Saturday. I'm going to drop in see if I can't hitch a ride (My car gets like.. 20 mpg or something crazy). Before you ask, my name says it all.
Also, I'll help with gas for whoever I ride with.
And Tony was asking about a partner - I need one too. I can start practicing tonight. I've got finals until about 8 P.M. though.

Dun dun duuuuuuuun.

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
...im done lurking in the shadows... i have proven that im by far the best in hutchinson. we did a mini tourney and the only person who won a game against me was pong. he was bragging forever on how he actually got A game against me.

attack... who all in wichita still plays smash besides you?

Top Bottom