• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
umm hi im new.. saw this discussion and well im from wichita! glad to be here.. 2 things, how do i get the newest post on the first page instead of the otherway around, and i heard about this tourny at wsu... this fri..

yea welcome! looks like another ZSS...

to get the latest post just click where it says "Last Page" on the far right of the thread title when clicking this thread.

mangz cant wait for friday!

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
you might as well go because you know you are going to be procrastinating the whole time the tournament is going on anyway lol. jkin has that ever happened to any1? you skip something for homework but you don't actually get around to doing homework for the whole time the thing you are skipping is going on.

but anyway i probly can't play today because homework too how ironic must... resist.... temptation..... to not do.... homework..... as soon as im finished with this post!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey guys, theres a tournament here in Manhattan, KS on May6th at the public library, all are open to come. We need to fill 32 slots so I'm just putting the word out to help. For all who don't know, Manhattan is about 40-45 mins west of Topeka off I70.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/Ziabatsu/supersmash.jpg
****... too bad this is on a tuesday. if this was on a friday or saturday id be all over it.

EDIT: almost forgot...

for Attackstorm:

Falco's Semi-Infinite (Infinite against walls)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3UTpaKhElhk

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Hey guys, theres a tournament here in Manhattan, KS on May6th at the public library, all are open to come. We need to fill 32 slots so I'm just putting the word out to help. For all who don't know, Manhattan is about 40-45 mins west of Topeka off I70.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/Ziabatsu/supersmash.jpg
yea weekend ones would be better for me too
****... too bad this is on a tuesday. if this was on a friday or saturday id be all over it.

EDIT: almost forgot...

for Attackstorm:

Falco's Semi-Infinite (Infinite against walls)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=3UTpaKhElhk
oh this one, this is pretty old it was discovered pre-release.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i found it hard to pull of in a real match! but yea you are right i should learn how to apply this. cause "hard" isn't an excuse haha

tournament tommorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Congrats to Attk and paradox for placing in the tournament.

Thanks, affinity and all involved for running a very successful and smooth event.

I didn't win anything, but this tournament has re-ignited my desire to play competitively. :)

CPhame

Smash Rookie
Yes, big congrats to Josh! And thanks to affinity for hosting the tournament. Nicely done.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
**** i got screwed :(

but cool tourney, glad i went. cool seeing attackstorm and alex there, although i didn't have the balls to go 'OH HEY i'm steeler what's up'

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Karmacide said:
Congrats to Attk and paradox for placing in the tournament.

Thanks, affinity and all involved for running a very successful and smooth event.

I didn't win anything, but this tournament has re-ignited my desire to play competitively. :)
CPhame said:
Yes, big congrats to Josh! And thanks to affinity for hosting the tournament. Nicely done.
Thanks a lot guys; I really appreciate it. I had a lot of fun helping to run it and I'm ecstatic that you guys enjoyed it. :)

Congrats to Attack and Paradox from me as well; you guys played awesome.

Also, look forward to another Brawl tournament next year; with the turnout I saw today we'd be crazy not to host another one.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Thanx guys! and wow stealer was there??

Tournament results:

1. AttackstorM
2. Paradox
3. Tan

affnity best wsu tournament ever!

edit*
it was awesome to see alot of the wichita players banded together in one place. there are like 4 or 5 different groups of good players that play together in this area...the universe would explode if there were a crazy idea of all of us united and playing with eachother at the same place and time. haha

but anyway this is only the beginning of my competitive career ! ! !

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i was the pokemon trainer that lost to ike in the second round in sudden death. also the dude that was behind projector one most of the time.

congrats attack, had a feeling you'd take it haha. what are you going to do with the $100?

fragbait

Smash Master
Hey all, I'm back, but I don't know for how long.
Just so everyone knows, my crew has expanded, and now Dead On Arrival has the best rising Smash stars in Derby! We recently held a tournament where the final four were all DOA. Not including me, I was refing another tourney. So once Wichita Crew starts up again, I expect Storm to gimme a call and we'll set up a match. Savvy?

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
Thanks a lot guys; I really appreciate it. I had a lot of fun helping to run it and I'm ecstatic that you guys enjoyed it. :)

Congrats to Attack and Paradox from me as well; you guys played awesome.

Also, look forward to another Brawl tournament next year; with the turnout I saw today we'd be crazy not to host another one.
hey affinity i was wondering where will the pictures of the winners be posted?

i was the pokemon trainer that lost to ike in the second round in sudden death. also the dude that was behind projector one most of the time.

congrats attack, had a feeling you'd take it haha. what are you going to do with the $100?

lol not sure man, havnt thought of anything specific yet!

Hey all, I'm back, but I don't know for how long.
Just so everyone knows, my crew has expanded, and now Dead On Arrival has the best rising Smash stars in Derby! We recently held a tournament where the final four were all DOA. Not including me, I was refing another tourney. So once Wichita Crew starts up again, I expect Storm to gimme a call and we'll set up a match. Savvy?
yea i am going to attempt to establish an actual crew after graduation!

Clel

Smash Journeyman
After thrashin people online at Allisbrawl it's about time I moved to some in person tail kicking! I'm definitely up for some tourneys or just some practice rounds.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
i just wanted to know because i may use one for my profile pic on facebook. also i saw in the rsc they posted me paradox and tan's picture on the main SAC bulletin board.

there was quite a few peeps at nynjas house playing on sat...i wish i could have stayed longer!

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
that would be cool if we could brawl...i dont have aim though...i have msn wat bout u? if not im sure i could get on aim express or sumthin lol. i play over at my g/fs house cuz thats the only place i can get my nintendo wifi hook up to work. so just pm me back with some info bout when to brawl and ill try and make it
go ahead and add my FC and ill add yours when i get home tonight

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
irish dude ill get online at 8:30 if u wanna play

7 more school days left in counting!!!! i will be playing a lot when school is over for me forever mwahahaha

MprisM

Smash Journeyman
I wanna play, I haven't played in awhile. Someone make Nynja host smash in the next few days. All new people must attend next smash, I want to mash some taters.

AttackstorM

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2122-8193-6919
I'm there.
me too! ^_^

I wanna play, I haven't played in awhile. Someone make Nynja host smash in the next few days. All new people must attend next smash, I want to mash some taters.

alot of people were there last time ! that would be cool but dont know when/if i can this week but if he has one the overwhelming urge to go fire up some games may just over take me

3DS FC
5301-0744-1149
affinity u wanna add me to brawl sometime?
i wanna make it to that tourny but its all the way across the state...ima need gas for a trip like that.
ill try and get on tonight if i can...maybe ill b on in the afternoon. just pm me or comment on here if u wanna duke it out. i also got a gamebattles.com name now to so im movin up in the world :)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
hey irish, sorry about our last match with my friend accidentally messin-up the tv n' all (hard to play with no sound and a flickering screen). ill be on later tonight if u wanna play again.

Top Bottom