• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Useless statement is useless.

You say this for anything and everything new that comes out...

I feel like this was an angry post. I'm really not mad or anything, I'm just pointing this stuff out. xD
*shrugs* You're right, guess I need to step it up.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Typ ex and I are working on getting them to use the same variable pot system that most smash tournies use. 150 for 1st place is equivalent to about a 25 man tourny. So if less than 25 people show up, its a better deal anyways. Im trying to get them to add that in as a bonus prize money for 1st.

Dnyce

Smash Master
I love Mr. Doom's videos. XD Not enough to stop pranking him for the rest of my premium membership though.

lol, jk

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Typ ex and I are working on getting them to use the same variable pot system that most smash tournies use. 150 for 1st place is equivalent to about a 25 man tourny. So if less than 25 people show up, its a better deal anyways. Im trying to get them to add that in as a bonus prize money for 1st.
I'll be willing to go once it's confirmed they won't f*** up or anyone over again.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
So if less than 25 people show up, its a better deal anyways.
I dont know what you're talking about when you say this. They pay out equivalent to a 15 man tournament. Last time 18 people came out.

I swear, i think im just going to hold my own stupid tournament on these days. Least the pot will be honest.

bassem6

Smash Lord
I dont know what you're talking about when you say this. They pay out equivalent to a 15 man tournament. Last time 18 people came out.

I swear, i think im just going to hold my own stupid tournament on these days. Least the pot will be honest.
well. If 25 people show up, the overall pot is 250 dolla. 60% of 250 is equal to $150 dolla which is what timmy scorcher said the prize for 1st place would be.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
ah i see. well i just looked at the OP and it just has the regular payout of 10 to 1 for first and 5 to 1 for second.

fragbait

Smash Master
If people would drive to my house, I would host.
Not tonight though. The basement I would use has someone sleeping in it right now. But we got couches and a gaming table downstairs, and AC is good :3

Another time perhaps...

Holms

Smash Ace
well. If 25 people show up, the overall pot is 250 dolla. 60% of 250 is equal to $150 dolla which is what timmy scorcher said the prize for 1st place would be.
Keep in mind last time the payout was 100 for first, 50 for second, and 0 for third. The entire pot was at least 180 dollars; paid out 150 and made 180.

Also, I has Blazblue: CS. Haven't played it yet, though.

Top Bottom