• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
For those of you who have a copy of Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver...

Download via WiFi the Enigma Stone onto your copy of HeartGold/SoulSilver. With it, you can get a Soul Dew and one of the two Eon Pokémon: Latios and Latias.

That is all...

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Yeah it will be nice to finally get a Celebi story event, as well as a little bit of closure on what the hell happened to Giovanni after the events of the first games. It always bothered me they never decided to go anywhere with that. Seems like a kind of waste to have him disappear in the first game and then not make a reappearance in the second, despite all of the story kind of revolving around him being missing.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I found a nice place where Mr Doom can run SLAST monthlies. I'll post more info later when I have more time.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Yeah it will be nice to finally get a Celebi story event, as well as a little bit of closure on what the hell happened to Giovanni after the events of the first games. It always bothered me they never decided to go anywhere with that. Seems like a kind of waste to have him disappear in the first game and then not make a reappearance in the second, despite all of the story kind of revolving around him being missing.
lol acting like pokemon has a story

Count

Smash Champion
I think some Kentucky people have made it over there, but I get what you're saying!

Didn't realize it was that far. I would love to get to Kansas but I don't really ever go more than 3 hr just due to money. I'm going to MLG Raleigh only because I'm getting paid to go, I can't enter, haha.

bassem6

Smash Lord
hey guys, make sure you post in the OK thread whenever you have the slast monthlies figured out! I wanna attend!!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Double Post of Great Justice.

I'm putting a custom title screen with this that will feature several texture hacked characters and a new background and logo, but I won't have that finished until tomorrow night because I'm taking a break even though that part will be very easy.

VIDEO LINK: http://tinyurl.com/28bjq7y

edit: LOL I can't embed the video because the link to it contains the letters "F" "A" and "G" in sequential order.

mangan

Smash Cadet
Double Post of Great Justice.

I'm putting a custom title screen with this that will feature several texture hacked characters and a new background and logo, but I won't have that finished until tomorrow night because I'm taking a break even though that part will be very easy.

VIDEO LINK: http://tinyurl.com/28bjq7y

edit: LOL I can't embed the video because the link to it contains the letters "F" "A" and "G" in sequential order.
Video is blocked due to copyright violations?

This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Trent

Smash Champion
Why was the BBR Toon Link Discussion posted in the TL Boards (Inferno)?
I remember they attempted doing something similar to that for Sonic on the Sonic boards. It ended up being really stupid and ignorant and pretty much contained:
"DTilt with MK makes it an 80:20"

I dunno, maybe they'll do better this time?
Doubt it

Holms

Smash Ace
Down Tilt? Pfft. Sonic has forward smash and, best of all, running. MLG Columbus proved that.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
lolz. Whoever tells me gets to team with me for doubles. You'll get money too!
:o

...I'd really like to take you up on that...Cameron can team with you for first one or whatever, I'd just like to team with an aggro Wario for one tournament. I was telling Clel how I always wanted to team with PhantomX but I just don't go OoS enough and PX quit anyway. ):

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Video is blocked due to copyright violations?

lol are you in Japan? It's blocked in Japan.

Why was the BBR Toon Link Discussion posted in the TL Boards (Inferno)?
Every week we're releasing some character discussions to the public as a lead in to voting on the new tier list. There is a schedule up in either General or Tactical if you're curious how many are coming out when, but there is no set order for what characters we're doing next.

Top Bottom