• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero

MJG

Smash Hero
lol are you in Japan? It's blocked in Japan.

Every week we're releasing some character discussions to the public as a lead in to voting on the new tier list. There is a schedule up in either General or Tactical if you're curious how many are coming out when, but there is no set order for what characters we're doing next.

Ok.

Next question..why is the BBR ********?

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
It's funny because there are plenty of both pro-ban MK and anti-ban MK BBR members, but everyone wants to think that there is some kind of conspiracy or agenda or something...

Dnyce

Smash Master
yeah, let's figure out how many days we'll be gone so i can ask off.
I would ask off friday and friday are guaranteed days to ask off. I'm not sure if you should ask off thursday evening or sunday afternoon yet. We'd have to figure out travel first.

Good luck to you all in advance. =)
You should come. There's a sizable bonus for highest placing mid-tier

Holms

Smash Ace
Really? If all we need is next friday off, I'll see if I can get that day off as well...

MJG

Smash Hero
The tournament is August 13th-14th. You would need both Friday and Saturday off. It would be possible to get back Sunday afternoon, which is probably what we should do.

We just need a head count so we can figure out who all is going and confirm travel plans before hand.

EDIT: I see. On Finos last post, he meant to say to ask off for Friday and Saturday. Not Friday and Friday lol

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero

OMG... haha, mr doom I love you
My schedule is now
August 6-8th - Apex
August 13-14th - Supercon
August 21-22nd - ksiamo kahoka?
August 27-29th - MLG Raleigh
September 4th - SLAST v2

Hellll yeah. Imma be broke XD

Leaving for Apex tomorrow, wish me luck @.@
lol just win Apex, money problems solved

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Yo. I noticed there's a tourney in Kahoka in a couple weeks. Does anyone's route take them through Springfield, perchance?

Depster

Smash Champion
So the College I visited in Southeastern Washington, Walla Walla University, has a lot of Smash players and holds tourneys just for the college. I was afraid I'd have to drive all the way to Spokane or Seattle to play in College! Too bad I still have another year of High School...

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
If I go to Kahoka I'd need to be back at UMKC on Sunday before 1:00pm...

Would anyone be willing to take me back...? If not then I'm gonna have to sit this circuit event out...

MJG

Smash Hero
If I go to Kahoka I'd need to be back at UMKC on Sunday before 1:00pm...

Would anyone be willing to take me back...? If not then I'm gonna have to sit this circuit event out...
If you are riding with us, then we will probably head back the night before. I could probably take you up to UMKC since I am going to be heading up to KSU.

I will just have to see what the deal is first though.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
If you are riding with us, then we will probably head back the night before. I could probably take you up to UMKC since I am going to be heading up to KSU.

I will just have to see what the deal is first though.
Bet moneyyy. Can't believe I'm missing an ice cream social for this s***. -_-'
We better win some freaking gas money at this, Clel. -__-'​

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Top Bottom