• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
Wait so your hosting today or tomo? Confused lol

Anyways I will try to go to the tourny and get my brother to go to

And Happy birthday inferno

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Charbo--wait, this isn't Pokémon Puzzle League...

Melee tournament? I suck at that game. And it's on the 22nd? Count me out...

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
i know right!? the game cheated me though man i pushed down and little yellow man gave up and just stayed there....lame any ways i wanna take programming so i can make a coop megaman x game. i wanna make it hella hard and 4 player. completely animated too! im tired of capcom not doing this.

any ways who is hosting today?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Domo might... I know he's hosting a mini-tournament tomorrow.

What time tomorrow do we need to be there anyway?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Domo says to be at his place at noon. We'll do doubles first if there's enough interest. $5 entry fee for each event tomorrow, so bring at least $10 for singles and doubles.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
nate come over whenever you want today. I wanna play with you. I wants the diddy practce and bring an xtra ps3 controller and sf4 or ssf4 I wanna play.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
nate come over whenever you want today. I wanna play with you. I wants the diddy practce and bring an xtra ps3 controller and sf4 or ssf4 I wanna play.

nah its too late now lol i just left that side of town, ill be over there tomorrow though. i just need to get used to the game again lol i forgot all my techs! i let my friend barrow ssf4 any ways :(

Clel

Smash Journeyman
lols, I was watching Dojo vs DEHF and this comment made my day -

"remember guys, its only ok when falco camps, when mk camps him back we have to ***** and moan because we're biased ******s."

The match was good though, it went to time and they were only at their second stocks.

Omnath

Smash Ace
----------------------You
------------------------------All
------------------------------------Fail
----------------------------------------------So
------------------------------------Hard
------------------------------It
----------------------Hurts

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
----------------------You
------------------------------All
------------------------------------Fail
----------------------------------------------So
------------------------------------Hard
------------------------------It
----------------------Hurts
i bet it took you over 5 minutes to make this

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
he's like a worse bowyer. Cause in reality I think bowyer has a life and nobody likes cody haha

Omnath

Smash Ace
Hey now, that was actually meant to be friendly. Plus Domo, you don't know who likes me or not bro, you don't know me. :D

Anyway, just popped in to say hi guys. Don't take that too seriously, it was only a joke, thanks for turning on me like that though.

And no, it only took like half a second... lol...

Edit: I DID make a roflcopter for you guys last night, only to find out that the extra spaces don't work on this forum chat. Twas very disappointing. That one took about 3-5 minutes, since there's like no template for it. Anyway, peace out guys, I probably won't post for another 2 months again.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Do we ever have enough people for doubles?
I'll actually come over now if there are.

[[I'll pick you up Nate]]

Holms

Smash Ace
Not really. People keep making "can't make it" johns hours after the tournament was supposed to start.

thegreatkkg

Smash Rookie
Hey I've got 4 other friends here that play Smash all the time with me, I've been looking for others to play with. I haven't been constant on this board lately, But I'm willing to for the sake of Smash Lol. 316-871-2717 is my number or 316-207-8565 is my friends number. We are serious about playing Brawl of Melee. I'm trying to stay in contact with Smash playing. Someone respond to me plz. Lol. :dizzy:

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Hey I've got 4 other friends here that play Smash all the time with me, I've been looking for others to play with. I haven't been constant on this board lately, But I'm willing to for the sake of Smash Lol. 871-2717 is my number or 207-8565 is my friends number. We are serious about playing Brawl of Melee. I'm trying to stay in contact with Smash playing. Someone respond to me plz. Lol. :dizzy:
What side of Wichita do you live in?

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Lucky for him, none of us play metaknight.

Oh, wait.
the ONLY way that brawl will be balanced is when (yes i mean when because it WILL happen) everybody picks up metaknight. at that time tournaments will be trashed with the clutter of b buttons and downward c sticking.....so so gay

Top Bottom