• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Holms

Smash Ace
My understanding is 2v2 doesn't have a pass. It still uses your 1v1 pass, and you can opt to participate in 2v2 when the tournament is about to begin. But they only allow so many in it, giving top placers in the 1v1 tourney more priority. Or something like that.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
it really depends on car situations, cause all of a sudden we need two cars if more then me/mjg/fino/ampharos/holmes is going. this means we are going to need to use finos car (mucho $$$) or a car wichita provides. so i need to know first can wichita provide a car

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
oh hey andy, do you still have that copy of nsmbw that you tried for me? i think you said it ended up working after some magic...i'll trade you a blank dvd-r disc for it. :D although i may just have to get an external hard drive anyway, because i cannot get galaxy 2 to work for the life of me.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
well ill consider going if you guys are looking into a second car. i dont mind either way about mlg.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
oh hey andy, do you still have that copy of nsmbw that you tried for me? i think you said it ended up working after some magic...i'll trade you a blank dvd-r disc for it. :D although i may just have to get an external hard drive anyway, because i cannot get galaxy 2 to work for the life of me.
Yeah I have it. It works, I've played it. I got it working by updating Homebrew Channel and USB loader.

Yeah just get a cheapo flash drive and say goodbye to long loading times, swapping discs, scratched discs, etc. Get an external hard drive for 50 bucks and store hundreds of games.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hey Andy do you know where I can get a PA-2E, PA-3E, or PA-12 family of adapters for my laptop? I need a new one cheap and everything I've found is way outside my price range.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Mr. Karmacide. Do you have an extra wii av-cable lying around? That one is mine, and I would like to get it back.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
As I sit here fixing someone's Wii, I'm reminded of another reason to recommend USB loading besides faster loading times and the convenience of having all your games on hand.

The Brawl disc kills the Wii's laser lens.

Edit: I've been meaning to ask this. I haven't been able to find two pairs of shoes for months now. Did anyone accidentally take some red or black Vans from my house?

Clel

Smash Journeyman
She should have been where the kitchen appliances are rather than trying to do a man's job, that's why she got fired.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Casey sucks at math though...

Also.

EAST HIGH ALUMNI!
WHAT WHAT!!!

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I feel bad for her, but employees aren't supposed to engage shoplifters. Even the asset protection or "security" guys have orders to observe and report. It causes all kinds of problems of liability for the store when employees do this.

When I worked as a cashier in retail, my employer went over this with me and was pretty clear to not get physically involved.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
holms I could use falcon and win and you would still give me **** for ever playing mk or snake. Douche lol
you cant win with snake how you gonna win with falcon!?

.....i just remembered all that falcon ffa ****...*shivers*....ahem, you know what... you right.

holms......get mwoydalyzed.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
you cant win with snake how you gonna win with falcon!?

.....i just remembered all that falcon ffa ****...*shivers*....ahem, you know what... you right.

holms......get mwoydalyzed.
That wasn't Domo's Falcon, if I recall correctly. You don't have to worry about any Falcon except Ally's and mine.

Top Bottom