• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Degyn Sefer

Smash Ace
what about sunday since we are all kind of use to mid-sunday tournaments anyway?

plus i want to do something since ill have sunday-tuesday off

omg mario galaxy 2 is so AWESOME :D

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
id go to another tourney.....i want more mk though, i need to get back into the grove of things.....clel, i wil camp you until then end of time itself! street fighter gave me patience.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Ah got my new cable, back on the internet now. Anyway, My parents leave a week from this Monday, so we have two weeks to decide when we would want to do the tournament and if we would like to run any games besides Brawl. I'd really like to do something with Super Street Fighter 4

Holms

Smash Ace
So this OK tourney was awesome. Not only did I take 2nd in this 18 man, 10 dolla entry fee bracket, I made a whopping 25 bucks profit. Amazing.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Is Chaos the only person in here on Monster Hunter?

PM me if you're playing.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey, you scrubs. Come over to Domo's at 2:45PM today if you want some games. MJG will be there, so get a taste of toon link.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

Nick - nice pit, wish I could have played you in tournament.

James - It was good to see you, wish I could have played you in tournament.

Dominique - I finally got to play you in bracket! Im never gonig CP's ever again lol.

Micah - loved meeting you in bracket, lets do it again.

Caleb - Good job getting second! I hope I get to see your wolf in brackets =). Looks like you found a way to SDI towards the stage and all.

Averil - I finally got to see you! Loved playing you in brackets, glad it didnt go to time.

Holms

Smash Ace
So, how many people from Kansas are going to MLG, now? I've been informed that Zeton is no longer going (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

MJG

Smash Hero
Wow fino is SOOOOOOOOO GAY

LOL. Bad enough he puts up a friendly on youtube but he decides to POST IT EVERYWHERE

XD

Ego check please.

Man..if I would have put up replays of my MK/Snake/Diddy/Falco/TL beating him, I would look like a star.

Ego check please.

MJG

Smash Hero
MLG is still going down people. So far its: Fino/StealthScrub/Ampharos/Typ ex (discussing now)/Holmes (I think?)

If that is the case, the car will be full so you guys won't have to worry about 2 cars.

I am still waiting to hear back from Quivo...I don't think he has been on for awhile.

Holms

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm going so long as this Quivo houses us or if the hotel cost won't be too high.

Metaknight has a big ego >(
And for good reason. A huge portion of the brawl community hates him, there was a full blown song made about him, and he wins every single tournament (or lets someone else win).

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Speaking of Fino, I think I told this story once before but Shannon once said to me "Why does that Fino guy act like such a ****? All I ever hear about is people beating his *** for it."

Top Bottom