• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
MLG Columbus Smash Live Blog
(06/04/2010)
10:39

Kel (Meta Knight) blanked Holmes (Wolf) 2-0, with both games being two-stock affairs, in Winners Bracket Round 2.
=[ poor holms. They even spelled his name wrong!

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
****, I had high hopes Holms would be doing very well, he's been improving massively recently.

Edit: Yeah the tournament is next friday, I'll be starting sometime between 3 and 5 depending, just plan on 3 for a start time and you can show up as early as noon if you want, I won't mind. If someone brings a PS3 I'll set up some Tekken or SF4 on the big TV upstairs.

Would you guys rather a 5 dollar or 10 dollar tourney?

I'll also be allowing access to my soda supply for 50 cents a can if you don't feel like leaving for drinks.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
the soonest i can show to your place is 5:30 or so, cameron...

congrats on BBR status

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
You're colorblind, Steeler. Is anyone hosting tomorrow? I want to play some, I had to spend all night getting attacked by roaches and other things while cleaning out a garage XD.

Steeler, Well I can probably start later, but you might miss out. I'm still trying to get everyone's opinion.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Saturday works best for me too. I got work on Friday most likely.

At the same time my mind hasn't been on smash lately, so it's w/e.

Depster

Smash Champion
NOWAI STEELER I'M COLORBLIND TOO lol

It should be on Sunday cause I'll be taking my ACT at WSU Sunday morning!

Depster

Smash Champion
2:39

Losers Round 3 results: Malcolm (Wario) swept Stealth Raptor (Pikachu, Lucario) 2-0, with a three-stock and two-stock performance; Yosh (Luigi) defeated Fanz (Lucario, Meta Knight) 2-0 thanks to two high-percentage, one-stock wins.
=( Poor Stealth

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Anyone wanna buy a TV?

I'm selling one of the 20 inch TVs that's in the side room. Most of you guys have played on it before so you remember the picture quality. 35 bucks buys the TV! I'll even throw in an S-video cable so you can connect the Wii to it.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Yeah, San is one of the top Ike players in the nation. Note that I said "one of the" and not just "the". Doomers gotta step it up by attending MLG Dallas.

BTW, Zeton Combo is hosting right now. So get over there.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Yeah, San is one of the top Ike players in the nation. Note that I said "one of the" and not just "the". Doomers gotta step it up by attending MLG Dallas.

BTW, Zeton Combo is hosting right now. So get over there.
Well, yeah. That's why I was shocked, I think it was implied that he said "one of."

Also, why does it always say Zeton is hosting, can't we just say Domo? I always get confused and think he expects me to drive to Hutch. Lol. Sorry, I was working tonight.

Top Bottom