• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Holms

Smash Ace
Nice vid. Now post the vid of Ally going beast and 2-stocking him back and then winning the set by a landslide. ;)

San is too good, though. Didn't get to play him, but I got to watch him. Hard to say who's better between him and Mr. Doom, though...hmmm...

Also, I still don't know the tornado matchup and shall forever be a failure at this game until I learn it. :(
Shoutouts whenever I find the MLG Ohio page...

Holms

Smash Ace
I think he meant one of the grabs near the end of the match near the ledge. But ddd did take a step forward. it was super tiny, though.

Lol, if ddd didn't have such a fat ***, those bombs wouldn't have ko'd him in the end.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
If he had just used Fthrow he would have been fine too. Then he could have camped for a minute and won anyway. The Dthrow was unecessary and he should have had the presence of mind to watch the stage. I wouldn't have made that mistake, nor would I have failed to infinite DK because of the wind, I would have taken my free Utilt kill at 150.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
where is domo and zeton, hanson needs a place to stay tonight and imma be at my girls house prob all night tonight. some one know how to get ah.......never mind takin care of.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
can we decide the day as soon as possible? i'd like to switch a few of my hours so i don't have to show up at 5:30 (i work 11-5 both days)

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
phase 10 is coming up. I will try to help whoever wants to come.

If you all werent so **** tall, micah and caleb fill my car up by themselves...

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey, how many times am I going to have to tell you that it's Mr. Doom on the boards, please? Now get it right.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
How's this bi-weekly turnout looking? I feel as though it's gonna be a decent size. Can we pull in Blarg and Zer0? Is Aqua coming? I mean, if Karma is coming and Chaos is thinking about it...this is going to be so classic. I'm so stoked right now. (:

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Shoot for 3, at the latest we'll start at 5, you guys can come as early as 12.

I ran into Firestorm and Blarg at Prairie Dog last week and they know about it.

Top Bottom