• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Arhg, triple post.

I got to ask you guys not to show up until 4 or 5pm tomorrow. My parents came home a full two days earlier than expected and now I have to deal with that. I still plan to host the tourney tonight, but keep an eye on this topic before leaving, or at the very least call my house in case something comes up and I have to cancel, because they seem to be in a very pissy mood for absolutely no reason.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Two tournament disasters in one day? A week ago, Petro decided to cancel the the North Rock tournament... and no one knew until this morning. As I type this, Kansas City and maybe some other out-of-towners are probably on the way to North Rock to do nothing at all. Hell, they're probably already here. Keep an eye in the Wichita Shoryuken thread for impending drama-storm.

It's a good thing you guys bailed on having SLAST there.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Ok it's fine now. I talked to them and they are considerably less *****y now and fine with, tournament still at 5

Edit: Steven I got your mic, please bring my anime

a reminder for everyone: 417 E. Campus. if you call, make sure it is my home phone, Josh has my cell right now. That's (316)-522-2788

TOMATO SAUCE

Smash Rookie
Congrats for winnin the tourny domo. And thanks to everyone that went for all the practice. Oh yea thanks for the meta knight tips clel.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I just need to freaking play all my tourney sets like friendlies. If I do that, then I'll for sure take the top next time... Instead, I'll just settle with 4th in singles, and split 1st and 2nd for doubles.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Doubles Results
1: Sherlocke Doom (Holms & Mr. Doom)
2: GanonKnight (Steeler & Domo)
3: Jiggz & Niggz One Time Reunion Variety Show (Inferno & Clel)
4: Got a ***** Moment? Chew it over with a ***** Twix! (Affinity & 4rce)
5: S 'n' K (Karmacide & S Word)
5: Block Button? (KY & Nynja)
7: Child Proctology (Dillon & Chaos)
7: Tomato Soup (Tomato & Firestorm Zer0)

Singles
1: Domo (MK/Snake
2: Clel (MK)
3: The Real Inferno (ROB/G&W/DDD/Pikachu)
4: Mr. Doom (Ike)
5: Holms (Wolf/Fox)
5: Affinity (MK/Snake/DDD)
7: Steeler (Pokemon Trainer)
7: Firestorm Zero (Ice Climbers)
9: 4rce (Diddy Kong)
9: Dillon (Wario)
9: Nynja (Diddy Kong)
9: Degyn Sefer (Lucario)
13: Tomato (Marth)
13: S Word (DDD/Wolf?)
13: KY (Marth)

Was really glad you guys could all come and partake in my hospitality. Not everyone made it, but it was still fun and there was lots of friendly competitiveness to be had.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Wow, people get really hype over little stuff. Good times, good times. I enjoyed every bit of it, until I got sleepy.

Holms

Smash Ace
Lol, this tournament was fun. Makes me wonder why biweeklies died off in the first place.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourney, sorry about raging through doubles, I swear I should be used to that kinda thing by now with how often I SD in tourney lol. But that last doubles match was really legit and I really looked forward to fighting the whole thing out until the game started cheatin' >( I still enjoyed the chance to compete though and it was fun hanging out.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
If things don't go your way, just accuse the game of cheating. It always works; the game really does cheat. Perhaps I should name the next tourney monthly, "Man This Game Be Cheatin'." lol

Clel

Smash Journeyman
If things don't go your way, just accuse the game of cheating. It always works; the game really does cheat. Perhaps I should name the next tourney monthly, "Man This Game Be Cheatin'." lol
don't mind me, I'm just a newb who can't grasp simple game mechanics. Back to wreckin' big cpus cause Marth can chain grab them then tipper Fsmash out of fthrow LOLOLOLOL

Holms

Smash Ace
Not to worry. That's not a matchup I'd ever play if I could help it. I forgot that Cameron used pika on foxes :p

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
It was pretty funny, everybody made the biggest, goofy collective sound when they saw that. It was the funniest thing until Kyle started hyping up Mr. Doom like the second coming of Jesus

Top Bottom