• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
OK gamers is holding two tournaments. what will probably be a small one this weekend and another on the 29th. go to OKgamers for more cause i suck at posting links.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Meta Knight Alert. You guys know what to do. Hold your shields up and try to deflect as much of the attack as possible.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
I'm officially out of the MLG trip. Work screwed me over hours-wise, leaving it very unlikely I can get the funds together...

Holms

Smash Ace
Stealth, when are you leaving (day and time) and when are you coming back? I'm not sure if I should just head up to your place the night before or the day of departure.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I'm posting up senior pictures. You guys really are a pivotal part of my life so It'd be wrong of me not to ask if you guys wanted one. So yeah, leave a comment on which picture you want on facebook and...yeah. That's all.

(:

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
I'm posting up senior pictures. You guys really are a pivotal part of my life so It'd be wrong of me not to ask if you guys wanted one. So yeah, leave a comment on which picture you want on facebook and...yeah. That's all.

(:
I want one with your monster hunter friend code on the back.....*****

Holms

Smash Ace
did you check the mlg website to see if you got a notification?
"You have not entered an email address that we recognise. Please try again or contact the administrator."

So, I try to register with that same address, and it tells me that the address is already taken/being used. And yes, I'm using my own email address.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
****, sounds like you are getting hosed :/ better try that contact an administrator, i have no clue what to say, though personally everytime i log onto mlg i have to reset my password LOL

Holms

Smash Ace
Yeah, already sent one. Waiting on a reply. Also, can you pm me your home address? Or wherever it is you're housing the night before. You're leaving the morning of Thursday June 3rd, right?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
if you guys would actually talk to them instead of just thinking it wouldnt get done it would get done. they had the paperwork all ready to go, all they needed was for you guys to look over them, and yall just didnt show up nor showed anymore want of continuing it. we have to do things through them which really isnt a bad thing, its the way it was always supposed to be done, but we had a very lax way of doing things, and almost lost the club because of it. its probably too late now to get it on the date yall want it, but you should at least try to work with them

Teh Future

Smash Master
if you guys would actually talk to them instead of just thinking it wouldnt get done it would get done. they had the paperwork all ready to go, all they needed was for you guys to look over them, and yall just didnt show up nor showed anymore want of continuing it. we have to do things through them which really isnt a bad thing, its the way it was always supposed to be done, but we had a very lax way of doing things, and almost lost the club because of it. its probably too late now to get it on the date yall want it, but you should at least try to work with them
slast(?) not happenin?

Top Bottom