• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I'll start focusing on Brawl again this summer. Primarily doubles. Probably enter singles every other tournament or so. This will be in-between work and monster hunter (for the first couple weeks of summer).

Can we change the poll or get rid of it now? I'm tired of seeing those disgusting decimal places. ):

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
You need to try to get them ASAP. I see them running out much more quickly this time, considering how amazing Orlando was.

Teh Future

Smash Master
Who in here is actually in Kansas City? If anyone actually lives there then I might come out to some biweeklies if I could drive to KC, then they could take me the rest of the way (id pay for gas of course).

6 hour drives by myself = lol ya right.

but i think i could do 3 and a halfish.

and im talking bout this summer, which is still a month away for me

Teh Future

Smash Master
u mad cuz imma style on everycat in midwest this summer.

mj im comin for ya. who the *** grabs with ice climber now anways

don need that chit. OH CHIT get trash talked kansas u r so b4d

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
best song ever.... EVERRRRRR lol m2k vs gnes reference and the tkd reference was hella on point. And it's funny cause I watched Mr. Doom and holms play like 2 days ago and holms di'd down at 50 and got gimped lol

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
"I ain't tryna hit cha, I'm just swinging at the open air." LOLOLOLOL

Also, MO is talking **** on us? Wtf have we sunk to?

Teh Future

Smash Master
Future why didn't I play you at NKv3?
i think i covered this in my shoutouts D: it went something like, i was gunno ask you for friendlies, but then i decided to do like 3 shots before I watched grand finals and everyone got mad at me.....

He knows that. He meant if he could drive to KC and ride with KC guys to Wichita so he doesnt do the whole drive alone.
true story

"I ain't tryna hit cha, I'm just swinging at the open air." LOLOLOLOL

Also, MO is talking **** on us? Wtf have we sunk to?
lol four rice

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
if anyone ever wants to discredit anything huy says

all you have to do is go "lol four rice"

gg

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
if you do it would be REALLY helpful if you could get to either KC or St louis, you are waaaay far down south, and my current schedule for driving doesnt have me taking that large of a detour

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
I was planning on meeting you guys somewhere, KC or STL like you said. I wouldn't expect or ask you to head that far out of the way for me.

Do you guys have a timetable in mind yet? I need to put in my time off request soon.

Holms

Smash Ace
I would like to be number five if it's ok with you, provided your car remains an option.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I should work on my second installment of Mr. Doom's SDI Sucks. What sucky music should I use this time?

Top Bottom