• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hmm How did I end up here? Nevertheless...
Hi Kansas! Where is Fino? He needs to get unbanned.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
sooooo i'm trying to get at this chick i met at census training...she's pretty hot and is totally a gaming nerd (used to write for a gaming website, owns tons of DS games, used to play halo a lot)

and then i find out she's 25

.-.

MJG

Smash Hero
sooooo i'm trying to get at this chick i met at census training...she's pretty hot and is totally a gaming nerd (used to write for a gaming website, owns tons of DS games, used to play halo a lot)

and then i find out she's 25

.-.
Get wit it.

PRs after SLAST???

Accepting any MMs for that tourney...need all the MU exp I can get ;o

Holms

Smash Ace
MM me. My Wolf would like toon link for breakfast on that day. :p

Also, 4rce, what did you do with our wii vid/aud cables? Mr Doom doesn't have them.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
you better squirt on her hahaha (squirttle approves of pun) that jus means she more experienced at makin you sandwiches hahaha

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
the thing is that today she talked about her neighbor that she's attracted to, but that she feels like he sees her as a little sister (not sure how old he is)

not sure if that's a true story or her way of telling me she sees me as a little brother. which would make sense since she took a bunch of DS games to training one day and let me borrow one overnight. either way though it's pretty safe to assume she isn't interested in me!

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Also, 4rce, what did you do with our wii vid/aud cables? Mr Doom doesn't have them.
I was not responsible for any equipment whatsoever?
Afaik, Mr. Doom's Wii was hooked up to the TV on the end and Affinity's Wii was hooked up to Mr. Doom's TV, correct? That's all I really know?

Holms

Smash Ace
I dunno. For some reason, I thought it was you who borrowed our video/audio cables. My mistake. I know someone did, and we never got them back. It was on Friday, too.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hey Mr. Doom, I'm having some severe issues with my new music tracks on my wii, for some reason they are erroring heavily so I thought you might be able to help me out.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i'm interested in your flashcart, typ, assuming it works with the DS lite (i don't see why it wouldn't)

Top Bottom