• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I had a good time today. After not getting any sleep last night and this, I am now officially exhausted.

Good night!

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
I got 2nd to mjg. And first in double. Someone in ks pick up toon link so I can practice

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
TO CLARIFY! Nynja and Steeler "forfeited" because they had other engagements! They did not lose the last rounds they were in. Affinity dropped out of singles once he hit Loser's.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/thehuylittledude/BFH2Singles.gif

1: Clel
2: Ratman
3: Mr. Doom
4: 4rce
5: Affinidoom
5: The S Word
7: UberWatts
7: InfernoRage
9: Nynja
9: Steeler
9: Dark
9: Blarg
13: Tony
13: Dillon
13: Reveol
13: Silver
17: Ninjaman
17: Fudge
17: Sigh
17: The One Hit KO
17: Mouth
17: A-Ok

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn276/thehuylittledude/BFH2Doubles.gif

1: Team Our Partners Ditched Us (4rce + Clel)
2: Team Mmm. You Salty! (Affinity + Ratman)
3: Team Let's Play SFIV (Nynja + KY)
4: Team We're Gonna Get Crushed (Inferno + Josh)
5: Team We Came Late, We Don't Get A Name (Blarg + BoJangles)
5: Team Our Wafts Are Better Than Yours, **** Right, They're Better Than Yours. **** Right, They're Better Than Yours. (Dillon + Steeler)
7: Team Sigh-Duck (Sigh + Duck)
7: Team CamelsSpiders.jpg (The S Word + Uberwatts)
9: Team Nguyen Nguyen Situation (Ball + Ball!)

Thank you all for coming, we all really appreciate it. It was fun, fast, and successful. There was a huge shortage on stress for me and I saw a lot of new and smiling faces. Really, thanks everyone. Today made me realize more and more how pivotal the smash scene is as a part of my life, I really appreciate it. (:

The S Word

Smash Cadet
Awesome job setting everything up today, Huy. It was lots of fun.

Steeler, Nynja, sucks you couldn't stick around. Made my bracket so empty lol. Got to play Ratman three times though, so I guess that makes up for it :laugh:.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

MJG

Smash Hero
Kansas City tournament right?

This is a really good date. After IB/AP testing and graduation. AHH. Stoked.

Haha...I thought it was the date of SLAST but I guess its being moved back...so I could work on getting the tournament going again

You could pick up a better character, like Wolf. I hear he eats TL's for breakfast. :p
Lol

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
naw I been workin on that matchup like I need to win it to live. I'm pretty sure I got a way better understanding of wat needs to be done. Man I haven't watched vids like this since around whobo 1 time lol. I can't wai t to play you again mjg :).

Top Bottom