• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Which games were not saved at Brawl 4 Hope 2? I want to properly name them before putting them on YouTube.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
why is that video any better? maybe i didnt think much cause i expected sopo to win

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Which games were not saved at Brawl 4 Hope 2? I want to properly name them before putting them on YouTube.
Winner's Finals of both were recorded, as for grand finals first and third weren't recorded in doubles from my understanding, first and second weren't recorded in singles.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Winner's Finals of both were recorded, as for grand finals first and third weren't recorded in doubles from my understanding, first and second weren't recorded in singles.
First and fourth**
SV, SV, Frigate were second, third and fifth.

I do not know about singles.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
After I graduate, I was thinking about POSSIBLY staying in wichita a week before SLAST! Could anyone house me possibly?
I could, but not for a full week. If someone wanted to split the time, I could probably do every other day or something. I don't have the type of parents who understand me saying, "My friend is gonna stay here for a week." Especially someone who's not even from Wichita. Also, I'll probably have work a lot during the summer, so I'd have to switch off with someone.

[[I'm sure Domo will come online sometime and say he'll be willing too]]

MJG

Smash Hero
I could, but not for a full week. If someone wanted to split the time, I could probably do every other day or something. I don't have the type of parents who understand me saying, "My friend is gonna stay here for a week." Especially someone who's not even from Wichita. Also, I'll probably have work a lot during the summer, so I'd have to switch off with someone.

[[I'm sure Domo will come online sometime and say he'll be willing too]]
Oh shoot...he probably will to be honest..willing to play with a great MK everyday while I am down there (no matter how stressful it is lol)

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Camping? Why would anyone camp. That's like saying people hate money. It's just insane!

I take it videos won't be posted until later this week then?

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
mj you know you got a place to stay here man. I saw that set a bit ago. Anti is sick. And yes I would love to practie against tink but I been doin that a lot for the past 2 days. Couldn't hurt though

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I don't think they ran any textures on the recording TV actually, but it makes absolutely no sense that a texture could desync the recording of a replay that can be played without textures.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Weather textures do desync, it happened to me all the time on wifi. Affinity didn't have weather textures on his, so if your Ice Texture for BF is on then it will desync for some reason. The same goes for all Modeltexture hacks.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I wish I knew all of this, lol. I'm thinking about buying a flip camcorder. Would I be able to record matches with that?

Take your time Mr. Doom, I'm in no real rush. I kinda just want to re-watch my matches so I can analyze my mistakes. I'm already on my couple week hiatus and it'd be nice to know which habits I need to break. ^__^

MJG

Smash Hero
I wish I knew all of this, lol. I'm thinking about buying a flip camcorder. Would I be able to record matches with that?

Take your time Micah, I'm in no real rush. I kinda just want to re-watch my matches so I can analyze my mistakes. I'm already on my couple week hiatus and it'd be nice to know which habits I need to break. ^__^
My bad habit is spot dodging 4 times in a row and then pivot grabbing with TL.

Sometimes spot dodging 2 times in a row

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
My bad habit is spot dodging 4 times in a row and then pivot grabbing with TL.

Sometimes spot dodging 2 times in a row
I always develop new ones and then go on a break to get rid of them. Like running spot dodge, or glide toss to dsmash. Bleh, auto-pilot is the worst. Spot dodging in today's meta game is stupid though; roll away and reset is easily a better option, especially with a projectile character like TL. Just opinion though.

MJG

Smash Hero
I always develop new ones and then go on a break to get rid of them. Like running spot dodge, or glide toss to dsmash. Bleh, auto-pilot is the worst. Spot dodging in today's meta game is stupid though; roll away and reset is easily a better option, especially with a projectile character like TL. Just opinion though.

My last post was 100% a joke. I rarely spot dodge and I NEVER roll because I am always on the run :).

I spot dodge and roll with my other characters though (I don't know why) :(

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000

Take your time Micah, I'm in no real rush. I kinda just want to re-watch my matches so I can analyze my mistakes. I'm already on my couple week hiatus and it'd be nice to know which habits I need to break. ^__^
Mr. Doom on the boards, please. I'll get the videos taken care of. kthxbye

Depster

Smash Champion
Lol that drives me crazy, too Mr. Doom. I don't know why, I guess that's just cause online Depster is my name so it throws me off to hear my real name.

Top Bottom