• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I can provide a TV and a Wii. If you want to be on youtube, just play on my wii and save replays ONTO the SD Card.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I can provide a TV and a Wii. If you want to be on youtube, just play on my wii and save replays ONTO the SD Card.
I wanted to use Boba Zone's TV for the main TV since it's up higher and everyone can see it. We'll need to use HDMI cables though.

Also, this isn't a big deal really. But try to keep it down on hacks guys. Some of them are getting too flashy for the tournament scene. This week shouldn't be too bad since it's more casual tournament than competitive, but still.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Also, this isn't a big deal really. But try to keep it down on hacks guys. Some of them are getting too flashy for the tournament scene. This week shouldn't be too bad since it's more casual tournament than competitive, but still.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=272519

???

OH YEAH ALSO

i'm free to host today. 2722 glacier court. text me if you are coming...!? i won't be checking back here, probably. i have two TVs and 1 Wii. bring your stuff if you can. we'll have brawl and probably some mario kart or something on the side if people feel like it.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Is it too personal to ask why he is unable to go? I'm willing yo put your Wii onto the Boba Zone TV Mr. Doom, just as long as you know that you're TV will not be with your Wii. I don't think that's a problem though.

Also, has anyone said anything about work Steeler?

Teh Future

Smash Master
If you never played a.........loading................... Monster Hunter before I could probably see............loading...................... why. It's NOT new player friendly at all. Also the ............loading......................Nunchuk combo sucks balls.
yes, dont judge mon-*takes 10 minutes to attack once*ster hunter just by playing the demo (ESPECIALLY if you *stops to drink health potion*used wii mote nunchuck)
Im sure those posts were decent but there was a lot of terrible developing writing choices you cats made that made it difficult to see.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
Im sure those posts were decent but there was a lot of terrible developing writing choices you cats made that made it difficult to see.
oh noes, a game that makes the player be very patient and study the monster....if you cant handle it then go play your sucky fighting game

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I have tons of HDMI cables... but why do you need such a thing for wiis?
I don't want the TVs to lag at BFH. They have one HD TV that I want to use as the main TV and it lagged during the SFIV tourney.

I assumed an HDMI cable is what you use to get rid of the lag? Am I wrong?

Karmacide

Smash Lord

Holms

Smash Ace
I got mine for 13 cents : D

But then I was greedy and got rush shipping so it was another ten dollars

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
If we get enough setups at this, we might as well just split the A/V from a CRT TV station to the main TV.

No lag and no need for component cables.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
If we get enough setups at this, we might as well just split the A/V from a CRT TV station to the main TV.

No lag and no need for component cables.
no idea what this means. hey everyone, don't forget power strips and extension chords if you can.

Top Bottom