• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Stealth, you mentioned Domo was going with you, right?

Domo, when are you headed to KC, and can I tag along with you? I'll pay for gas.

The way it'd work for me to go would be to head for Wichita first, then tag with someone up to KC, or just go from Wichita to there. I dunno what all the plans are, but if we can figure all this out soon, that'd be awesome.

EDIT; PLEASE READ

We have hit a snag in our travel arrangements. By the count Stealth and I have, we have more people than room in vehicles. So far, our count of players is:

Stealth
Tempest
Fino
MJG
Domo
Holms
Frag

As you can see, that is seven players in a car with room for five. Or six, depending on circumstance. If anyone else is planning to go, and either has a pass or is getting one soon, WE NEED A SECOND CAR. If anyone were able to step up, that would be amazing and a major help. I would, but my dad won't let me drive on such a trip with my current driving experience. But, that point aside:

WE NEED ONE MORE CAR.

Anyone able?

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
EDIT: 417 miles. I-70 all the way. Why?

FYI, from Wichita to Columbus is an 858 mile drive. The route goes from Wichita, through KC, St. Louis, Indianapolis, before arriving in Columbus. Computer maps estimate that trip taking ~14 hours. Factor in stops, I'd say 16-18.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
**** man. that necessitates i take three days off. not sure they'd be cool with that.

Holms

Smash Ace
Yeah: thursday, friday, saturday, monday. Sunday if you work sundays, tuesday if you're like me and want an extra day off :p

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
bowyer should name search this and respond to it cause im a cool dude

HI BOWYER
Sorry, it's too soon. Your post doesn't show up in the name search yet. lol

LOL Bowyer
You know you <3 me. haha

Edit: Ya know... from this angle... it's... yes it's clear... my avatar is basically a way more kick *** version of Domo's avatar... (and I can use it cause I'm better!) hehe :D

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Bowyer, I thought you'd be in the Kansas Power Rankings Thread. Whatever happened to you trolling that thread?

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
yea I gotta say with how shaky stuff is lookin on some fronts I aint goin. I'll sit this one out and make more solid plans for next mlg.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
**** that. Not like you to think like that.

Edit: at the same time, I'm probably going to drop out as well until I get more stable financially.

Teh Future

Smash Master
I played the *loading...........................* monster hun *stops for five minutes to take potion* ter tri demo, but I didn *attack that takes twelve minutes to come out*t really enjoy it tbh

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Bowyer, I thought you'd be in the Kansas Power Rankings Thread. Whatever happened to you trolling that thread?
You guys weren't worth my time :p

man I almost responded then I remembered..... It's bowyer lol
****, I almost got ya. I'll have to try harder ;)

Um, Bowyer's avatar is a different character than Domo's. It's odd he would say that when Domo has Quickman and Bowyer has Protoman
Can you read o.O? lol. That's why I said "basically". haha... For you see, the point is that Quickman looks like Protoman's pathetic kid brother. Furthermore, one could surmise that the only reason Protoman allows Quickman to live is to make himself look better in comparison. Hehe :p

Edit: Isn't my sig sweet? lol... it's the first one I made way back in the days of melee.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Isn't my sig sweet? lol... it's the first one I made way back in the days of melee.
I can't even tell what that signature is. I see two pairs of eyes staring directly at me. I can also see a couple of noses, too. I guess they can relate to you.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Umm... Crap. If all these people are dropping out, I'm not gonna be able to get from Wichita to KC, am I? I'll have to sell off my pass...

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
You must be bored huh Bowyer.
Naw dude. I'm just easily amused XD

I can't even tell what that signature is. I see two pairs of eyes staring directly at me. I can also see a couple of noses, too. I guess they can relate to you.
*****es don't know bout my melee young link.

Umm... Crap. If all these people are dropping out, I'm not gonna be able to get from Wichita to KC, am I? I'll have to sell off my pass...
I'll make your life easier and buy it off ya (--->) I lie a lot.

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
I played the *loading...........................* monster hun *stops for five minutes to take potion* ter tri demo, but I didn *attack that takes twelve minutes to come out*t really enjoy it tbh
Thats cute, you said the same thing a couple weeks ago, good to see you coming up with better burns for stuff eh? =]

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i havent had the chance to say this, but we have 2 cars available right now for mlg, so thats 9-10 spots open. dont just drop out because the plans seem "Shaky", me and fino are working hard to get this done. and if we get 2 cars worth, i doubt quivo is going to be able to house all of us, so we can get a cheap hotel

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
yea I'm in the same boat steeler. I'm droppin sorry guys. I'll get more resources together and be ready for next time. Good luck to those going

Top Bottom