• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Mr. Doom/Clel/Whoever.

I will not make it. I have legitimate reasons that I will elaborate on outside of an online thread. Sorry. Please keep me updated throughout the day.

Holms

Smash Ace
Using my second favorite song from the best handheld sonic game ever alone makes this combo vid win. :)

Holms

Smash Ace
Wrapped in Black is my favorite song, and it's because it sounds awesome. Nothing to do with my ethnicity.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
I'm throwing a tournament on saturday. And I'm hosting for everyone tomorrow show up if you can and get some practice b4 the tournament hope to see you all here.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
grr. i planned on going to EX2 saturday. ill drive you there if you're interested as well.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Ahg. I can't go to the tourney. My dad's birthday present to me (Which is today by the way) is tickets to Star Wars in Concert this saturday. Just imagine I 3-stocked everybody and write the results up accordingly.

Top Bottom