• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Dnyce

Smash Master

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Just a reminder I'll be hosting as always. 5:30

This will be the LAST hosting though since both Degyn and I will be moving out this week.

Depster

Smash Champion
Just a reminder I'll be hosting as always. 5:30

This will be the LAST hosting though since both Degyn and I will be moving out this week.
Whaaaat? But I don't get done with classes till June 6th!

Where are you guys moving to?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
http://www.humblebundle.com/

You're welcome. I recomend this to everyone. Great deal. You pay significantly less than what you deserve to be paying for titles like these. Especially since Bastion should be worth $20-30 alone.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
What's good everyone?
Anyone bored? Well I'm in town at Ky's and we decided to host today at his place (he doesn't have internet so I'm posting)

For his address text him at 3163122242.

Doors open at 5:30

Hopefully we'll see you here!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
This is rather irritating, not to mention the Texas-sized Font and the last minute notice. But it doesn't matter since nobody from Wichita is going to this tournament.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
certain this was oklahoma's thoughts as well. people who come by to only post about tournaments

Depster

Smash Champion
It's ok Denti, I still love you, unlike everyone else!

Still not going, though. My tournament attendance is fairly constant, that is, close to 0 and never changing.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hey guys! I have a HUGE favor to ask. There's a scholarship I'm applying for and it's actually gaming related. One of the sections asks for proof of my success in different video games. Does anyone have links to old tournaments I participated in or old KPRs I was in? I think at one point I was ranked 4th after a good series of tournaments. I was going to mention that. If you guys have anything, I'd appreciate it!

Depster

Smash Champion
My modem died today so I don't have a lot of internet access (my phone is my sole source outside of going to a friend's place). Speaking of my phone then, can someone just text me or something if anything is going on Sunday?

Depster

Smash Champion
Nothing's going on today I take it. Well, ima be down today anyway in a couple hours to grab a new modem...

:phone:

Top Bottom