• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
"Sticks" can be interpreted in many different ways, but I assume you mean controllers. It's more or less of a BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller), or else you may find yourself with a broken controller lent to you.

Depster

Smash Champion
He probably was talking about fight sticks or whatever for UMvC3. AnDante, the guys around here are pretty protective of their equipment, so it'd be best to have your own. I have no idea if anyone would let you use one, though. I've never asked =0

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
lol you can borrow sticks at meetups no problem. don't know if anyone would be willing to lend it for a while though since most people use them to train regularly.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Okay, I've decided that C. Viper is 3rd best in UMvC3, without a doubt. I do, however, think there's a significant gap between the 2nd and 3rd spot.

I may make a tier graph if I get the time.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
First Post updated with MPTV vids.

Also @^...What the freak... Pikachu still has his baby face... Is he like... level 1000000?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
We're not staying with anyone. We're heading up there that morning and leaving as soon as the tournament ends.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Sucks I didn't make it out here, but I've been there a bunch.

Reminder, Tournament April 20th of 2013.

http://smashboards.com/threads/mwgh...-jj-rockets-delux-thugz.333458/#post-15290806

Also because I love to troll, I reset the brawl votes and made it a bit better so revote if you didn't last time.

http://smashboards.com/threads/mwghc-4-20-the-actual-nebraska-9th-stage-list.335477/

Also because I like democracy, here's the link again to vote for the melee doubles stage

http://smashboards.com/threads/mwghc-4-20-melee-doubles-bonus-stage-vote.334807/

VictorDestructo

Smash Cadet
Woah, haven't been here for a while, and now the thread is entirely dead.

Anyway, for any lurkers or anyone curious, we were the group of guys in Wichita that actively played Melee for years and are now are hosting an tournament in two weeks on Saturday, December 14th. The first couple in our series had regional interest and attendance, but we're not counting on that for this installment. Come on out if you want, the more the merrier!

https://www.facebook.com/events/485053504941834/?context=create&ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

NAFE

Smash Rookie
anybody still using this thread? I'm about an hour north of Wichita but really interested in playing Project M. Not much activity in a little town

Odysseus

Smash Rookie
I just started on here, I've been a long time smash player with the homies though. I watched that inspiring documentary recently, and realized I'd like to do some small time tournament stuff for fun. I'm in Wichita these days, anyone know what goes on for Smash around here? I'm down for hosting a shindig of sorts.

VictorDestructo

Smash Cadet
Top Bottom