• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
would anyone here be available to go to oklahoma for a tournament t hat i might host in the next two weeks or so?

Radium88

Smash Lord
Zomg, is Zeton okay?? He never contacted me. Future asked if he could stay at my place and I said yes and said he gave Zeton my number. I never got a phone call so just checking up on him....

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Zomg, is Zeton okay?? He never contacted me. Future asked if he could stay at my place and I said yes and said he gave Zeton my number. I never got a phone call so just checking up on him....
Zeton stayed at Steve's with us. He is fine for what we know.

Thanks for your concern.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
lol Radium, Zeton dies after tournaments and becomes a ****ing zombie. I doubt he even remembered what a phone is the following six hours.

Tornado Alley. If I get a partner, I'll probably drive. The Dial B for Blackup is working again at full power.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Uh no I haven't watched it. I already knew Cena would lose though. I got tickets to Raw here tonight, and it has been billed as featuring a main event of "The six members of Nexus" for weeks, so it was kind of obvious to us who was going to win at Hell in a Cell lol

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
4rce: Trent and I were talking about that at SLAST 2. I think it looks pretty cool, like all the awesome speed sections of Unleashed without the crappy werehog aspect in it.

Trent

Smash Champion
Come on 4rice. I reserved that **** months ago, if only for the hat.

I want that hat, so hard. I'm wearing it to every tournament ever once I get it.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Cause I know wichita loves yu-gi-oh now, just throwing it out there that while TAS is running, the store will also be holding a yu-gi-oh tournament.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I knew about 6/9 of those hidden things, didn't know about the secret room in LTTP...I'm going to try that right now!

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
So.... MLG Dallas passes go on sale tonight. Are there any plans to go? If there are, can I ride with you guys from Wichita?

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
That's for DC, I think, Fino.

And, how would that be out of the way? You guys aren't leaving from Wichita?

Top Bottom