• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
Yeah, that's why I suggested Yoshi. I mean, lower means higher ranked, right? Like 1st>2nd, so low should be better than high, amirite?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Free Play
Wednesday, October 13
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Fireplace Lounge - WSU Rhatigan Student Center
A time to play video games and board games on campus free of charge.

There's been a Wii with brawl there almost every time (w/ no lag). Hopefully I'll see most of you guys there!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
For those of you who have Pokémon HeartGold and/or SoulSilver, a WiFi event featuring a LV 5 Mew will be running this Friday, October 15. The event will last until October 30, so get Mew while the event is running. I doubt it does anything special, though.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
lol UTDZac. And take me off that list of being 9'd blind in tournament 'cuz all four of them were BS and not legit. jk

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Yeah the mew doesn't do anything. The only thing special about it is the Premier Ribbon but if you don't already have a good Mew, this is a good opportunity to get one.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
People who have bought their MLG Dallas Pass:
  • Affinity
  • Mr. Doom
  • The Real Reverend Inferno

Did I forget anyone?

Holms

Smash Ace
I would say me, but I haven't got a confirmation email from them yet on my new account. :/

Holms

Smash Ace
I already have. They're pulling the same bs on me as they did the first time I tried to register; they never send any emails for verification and they never reply to any of my trouble tickets.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I already have. They're pulling the same bs on me as they did the first time I tried to register; they never send any emails for verification and they never reply to any of my trouble tickets.
When you registered, did it take you to the page that said "your team is confirmed" or something to that effect? If it did, I'd say you're probably good, regardless of whether they sent you a confirmation email or not.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
'Just letting you know that you can now download Mew from Nintendo WiFi onto your Pokémon HeartGold / SoulSilver game.

Depster

Smash Champion
Does that for sure not work for Pt/P/D? People used to tell me those gift events just went all over the place.

Holms

Smash Ace
When you registered, did it take you to the page that said "your team is confirmed" or something to that effect? If it did, I'd say you're probably good, regardless of whether they sent you a confirmation email or not.
No, it took me to a page that asked if I want to have the confirmation sent to another email address (and other one I tried is already taken by my old account from several several years ago). I haven't even paid any money yet because my new account isn't even fully registered; I'm still waiting on a confirmation email for the account so that I can then purchase my pass.

fragbait

Smash Master
Don't save the game, I think. But since this Mew is a level 5, it'll be a little difficult checking IVs.

Not true at all, Mr. Doom. You can use process of elimination.

First, look up the IV chart. It uses the descriptors in the Summary to tell you what possible IVs a stat has. The descriptors are things like "Will Happily Eat Anything" and such.

Next, go to IV Checker in Battle Tower. He will tell you a range with a phrase like "decent all around" and then tell you which IV is best. You can use this, and then the descriptor to narrow down what IVs it has, or at least, what range.

Or you can use an online IV checker where you enter in some info and it spits out accurate IVs.

Speaking of Mew, stayed up late to get mine. I rolled a Jolly with decent all around IVs and best is speed.
Baton Passer?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
The IV checkers are less accurate the lower level the pokemon is, Frag.

Yeah with a Jolly nature you should run a Sub/Dance/Polish baton passer. I usually pass a substitute and a Rock Polish to Kyogre so I can sweep without being locked into a move by choice scarf. Unlocked Kyogre is a ****ing beast. Alternatively you can put a Choice Specs on the Kyogre and hit like a god**** cannon.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Well I know IVs aren't accurate at low levels, thats why I have a 6 man team of level 100 Ambipom to pickup rare candies and what not. I leveled them up on my own, Im crazy I know :S

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
UTDZac, there's a glitch in Pokemon Emerald that allows you to clone items. Faulty programming, I presume.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
you can clone like 480 items at a time. <3 that glitch, i have entire boxes set aside to clone 30 rare candies at a time, 5 each of protein, carbos, etc, and boxes just to clone whatever i want to :)

fragbait

Smash Master
Yeah with a Jolly nature you should run a Sub/Dance/Polish baton passer. I usually pass a substitute and a Rock Polish to Kyogre so I can sweep without being locked into a move by choice scarf. Unlocked Kyogre is a ****ing beast. Alternatively you can put a Choice Specs on the Kyogre and hit like a god**** cannon.
What Im actually considering is a surprise Sweeper. Knowing full well that Mew is outclassed as a sweeper, I'm thinking
Mew @ Toxic Orb
Jolly/ Synchronize
252 sp A/ 252 Spd/ 4 HP
U Turn
Flamethrower
Thunder/ZapCannon
Surf/IceBeam/Something else

Toxic Orb Poisons Mew, synchs it, then Mew drops the Poke, then u Turns out, next Poke Wishes, and Mew switches into it, gets Poison at end of turn and synchs it to next. Rinse, repeat.

fragbait

Smash Master
Affinity is, as well as Mr. Doom and Holms.

****, M2k loss at this, ADHD represent. Ally place 8th, those other pros really stepped it up for DC.
Salt and Sweet in those brackets boys.

Top Bottom