• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Holms

Smash Ace
Propo: Oh!
Nana: Ya!
*repeat said sounds until foe has reached 100+ percent then upsmash*

Yeah. I agree with you.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
I've heard him say it about wolf on multiple occasions, including about my wolf, Holms wolf, and Kains wolf.
Apparently, wolf "teleports" everywhere and there is no way to beat him because he's the best character in the game and he's easy to use and he's the best because he is and his back air goes through everything and his grab range is gay and his jab shield pokes and he's impossible to grab and his recovery actually isn't bad at all it's all a delusion.

I actually think he's said that about everyone in the game now, though. Brawl for most balanced game ever? :)

Teh Future

Smash Master
never said that said his dthrow is ******** and his upsmash has ******** range that doesnt make sense

and he can teleport when he jumps obv

Holms

Smash Ace
never said that said his dthrow is ********
Don't get grabbed. :p

and his upsmash has ******** range that doesnt make sense
Learn to DI. Then it only does like 6 percent and leaves him vulnerable.

and he can teleport when he jumps obv
So can IC's with their up b. Soooooo much invincibility when on the ledge, too; that's just ********. Why can't I hit them off when they're hanging there for ten minutes

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
nana has invincibility, not popo. so feel free to bair popo off of the tether

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Here's the line-up of November's tournaments.

November 5-7: MLG Dallas
November 13: Kahoka Me Your Moves 2
November 27: Brainshock Alpha

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Mr. Doom are you planning on driving for Dallas? I don't know if we're going to have enough people for two cars yet, so I was wondering if you plan on driving or if I am driving.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
As of right now, only me, you, Mr. Doom and Holms is going.

Unless two or three more people buy passes, we'll only need one car.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Still doesn't answer which of us is driving, does it? Also, are Fino or MJG going to be going? There's also a small chance I may be forced to work on MLG. I told them today I would require those days off and they seemed amicable about it, but you never know. In that case I would have to sell my pass to someone.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Who all is going, Mr. Doom? I really need to have details ironed out as quickly as possible for my finances, so I'd appreciate a little clarification, please. I assume Domo plans to go, but Clel never told me if he was going or not. I don't know from Zeton either. Pretty sure Steeler can't go. If Fino, 4rce or MJG are going, I assume they'd want to stop here and ride with one of us.

Edit: Which reminds me. Is anyone from Nebraska going to go? If so, they'd probably do well to stop buy and pool with us too.

As for housing, I'd like us to get that settled soon. As I recall, Infinity offered to house, but I'm not sure how many people he was planning on having, so I wouldn't want us to show up with too many for him. It would be good to be able to tell him exactly who we plan to bring.

Top Bottom