• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I left you an IM on AIM, Mr. Doom. Thank you.

Also, I was going to spot the gas for the extra two hours. I promised Clel that I'd make it to every circuit event and that's what I'm trying to do.

Thanks for your consideration though, Zeton. I really appreciate how willing the drivers to HD are. (:

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
alright, for those who know karmacide well, he is in a bit of a pickle.
the biggest understatement i have ever seen...

would anyone like to carpool to his court appearance monday? i'll see if i can get off work. we need to support him in his time of need, however we can.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Venue fee is $10....$15 if you come back to melee meaning for melee it's $5.

Bring a wii or tv and it's $5...bring a tv and a wii it's $0

It's kind of late but I just read Inferno's post about the venue fee.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Haha. I never wanted the word to reach here. But I'm fine for now guys. I'm not under arrest or in jail at the moment. I'm out on bond so I'm still a half-free man for now.
You only tagged Nate and KY on Facebook. We would find out eventually. Besides, feel good that you have support in several places.

(:

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Haha. I never wanted the word to reach here. But I'm fine for now guys. I'm not under arrest or in jail at the moment. I'm out on bond so I'm still a half-free man for now.
Yeah it showed up on my facebook right when I logged in and Stealth and Sam saw it at the same tie and we all went "whaaaaaa?" I'll be there for you though.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
We made it to Missouri. It's Holms, Clel, 4rce, Domo, and Mr. Doom. MJG, post here and let us know that you're okay.

fragbait

Smash Master
Zeton and Nicole got knocked out in Loser's Finals.
GF was Sherlock Doom vs some non-Kansas team x.x

Mr. Doom took 13th in Singles, but I passed out before I saw him play.

4rce had a super hype match with some Falco from Minnesota on the Livestream.

Zeton and Nicole played really solid, Nicole stock-tanking as she does, and Zeton's UpSmash flying around everywhere as usual (too good).

Sherlock Doom won some solid victories, and for awhile most were expecting a KS-dominated Doubles.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Hey Holms, can you PM me all of the reasons why the US can't use free health care? My friend has to write a paper supporting it or going against it and she's against it.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
4rce, if you're wondering where your belt is, we have it for ransom. Next time you ride with us, you have to be b**** the whole trip.

Top Bottom