• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
heck if steve wants to drive for 6 hours i maybe down. its been awhile since ive been to dallas. and i am in ks right now lol

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
You fluctuate worse than Melee/Brawl players sometimes dude :3
I don't see how taking a 6-month break from traveling is considered fluctuation.

heck if steve wants to drive for 6 hours i maybe down. its been awhile since ive been to dallas. and i am in ks right now lol
I'm not driving. I'm going to get enough **** from my parents after I tell them I'm traveling again. There's no way I'm going to be able to take the car. Sorry.

Is Zeton going/driving?

Trent

Smash Champion
Fino I'm already picking up MJG from Manhatten.

Did you need a ride too? If you could find a way to Manhatten I could totally pick you up as well.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Fino I'm already picking up MJG from Manhatten.

Did you need a ride too? If you could find a way to Manhatten I could totally pick you up as well.
my house would be on the way if you wouldn't mind picking me up or somethin.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Freaking DEMOLISHED my Calc3 test. Scored a 151/150. Feel SO good right now. There was a 10pt extra credit problem at the end and I'm the only one who got it. He said only 5-6 of the people in the class scored an A or a B so I feel great!

Got a low A on my chem test.

College is going very well so far! :D

EDIT: CAN ANYONE GET ME TO HD2 THIS WEEKEND?!?! I have to work Friday night...

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
also note that explosion no longer halves defense, so things like azelf and magnezone can't just blow blissey out of the way

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
My arwing has seen better days and I am iffy about taking it on long trips...I am planning on going though. It all depends how much money I have over after paying the bills as well as how the car seating and travel payments are done. (I'm not paying for most of the gas again especially if I drive the whole trip.)

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Makes up for never paying me my $10 back. lol

jkjk. We'll figure everything out soon here.

You really never did though. :p

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
IMPORTANT

Okay, so after contacting a few people, this is what the carpools look like:

Mr. Doom's Car

Mr. Doom
Domo
Holms
Myself

Zeton's Deathtrap Car

Zeton
Cameron

Now, do you guys remember my friend Dalton? Well, he wants to ride up with us to St. Louis this weekend to really experience an OoS tournament.

But before I go any further: If you are in Wichita and are planning on going to Hot Dickings Remix, PLEASE say so ASAP, that way carpool arrangements can be finalized.

Thanks.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Your brother said I was riding with him. I guess not. lol

I'll try to get a hold of him tomorrow to figure everything out.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
If anybody has any ideas AT ALL for a space that isn't terribly expensive, please let me know. I've exhausted every single thing I could find in town, and am left with zero places that can host a group of over 80 people in size.

Top Bottom