• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
well since i main IC's i can teach u the ways of them xD just be prepared to have everyone talk crap on them lol. oh and nobody ever wants to play u cuz playing patiently and carefully sucks. :p

mangan

Smash Cadet
maaaan, I just found this thread AND I live in Wichita, KS!

I need some folks to PLAY. I'll keep checking in on this thread, but I'm always on the lookout for Brawl opportunities, so PM me if anybody's getting together

Teh Future

Smash Master
maaaan, I just found this thread AND I live in Wichita, KS!

I need some folks to PLAY. I'll keep checking in on this thread, but I'm always on the lookout for Brawl opportunities, so PM me if anybody's getting together
This doesn't happen in stl very much =(

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
it doesn't happen here much either, future. 80% of the time it's someone trollin

crashboards pisses me off

who placed at WHOBO and who won the xyro/san MM?

mangan

Smash Cadet
Welcome Mangan? You any good at this game? I suck. You wanna Money Match?
no Money matches here, but I am seriously wanting to play. I'd LIKE to get some sort of Brawl "scene" happening.

As far as being any good. I'm all right. Went to WHOBO over the weekend but got crushed.

it doesn't happen here much either, future. 80% of the time it's someone trollin
No trolls here.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
no Money matches here, but I am seriously wanting to play. I'd LIKE to get some sort of Brawl "scene" happening.

As far as being any good. I'm all right. Went to WHOBO over the weekend but got crushed.

No trolls here.
Lurking.

So what are these "big steps"? I need someone other than mangan to play :ohwell:.
What side of town do you guys live on?

mangan

Smash Cadet
Perhaps! I have classes this morning. I'll catch you after 1:00 or so in this thread.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Let's do it. Running to Wichita.
Sonic's Normal Running Speed = Speed of Sound

Speed of Sound = 343 m/s

Distance from Lincoln to Wichita = 454,000 m

454,000 m / 343 m/s = 1,324 s

1,324 s = 22.0666667 minutes

gogogogogogogogogogogogogogo

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
hmmm new kids. O well. Holms forget that teams crap that happened yesterday. Me you melee mm. I got something for you lol

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
double post. For the new guy I will host melee and brawl. Mangan please pm me with contact info. I like like 3 mins away from wsu lol. Hope to ttyl man laterz

Top Bottom