• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Depster

Smash Champion
Just that half of all the avatars aren't showing up.

Ehhh my mom thinks she won't let me go unless someone comes down with me... I hate how she always changes her mind... So it'll be difficult to get myself down there.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey, Degyn, don't forget to bring your PokéWalker with you so that I can steal transfer your data onto my game card. There's a basement in Viridian City that allows you to battle other trainers.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
check it. Doors are open come if you wanna if enough show then tourney if not then no tourney. Fair enough?

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
*walks into the thread, setting up an easel and several display cards*

Ahem.

Hello, Wichita! I have a proposal for you today that perhaps you might like. As some of you may know, I have acquired a screen-printing machine. What does this mean for you? Well, I'm glad I asked that question for you.

I would like to propose the idea of a crew t-shirt that you guys might wear to major tournaments, to affiliate yourselves with Wichita, and allow you to keep track of one another so that there would be no incidents like that which occurred at WHOBO.

I ask that you consider this with the following things in mind: 1. I would like you to design the logo you wish to have on the shirt. 2. You get to choose both the color of your shirt and the color of ink the logo is printed in.

Please get back to me on this matter as soon as you are able. Thank you for your time.

*collects easel and exits*

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i was thinking we'd have our tags across the top of the back, a universal wichita logo on the front or back, and then a personal logo (or saying in mr. doom's case) on the opposite side of that

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Custom shirts? Not a good idea.

Smash is in decline in Wichita

Shaky crew solidarity

People around here probably wouldn't want to pay for one

I'll bet you'd sell one or two shirts... if you're lucky.

I personally wouldn't wear one. :)

KY_Des

Smash Ace
SF4 Tourney at Boba Zone Saturday.

$5 venue fee. $5 entry fee.

Registration/Casuals from 12:00 to 1:30.

Donate to my cause =D

Depster

Smash Champion
I like the shirt idea, too. It'd be forever till I was able to pick mine up though, lol, but I'd definitely wear it to NKv4

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
It doesn't have to be Smash. I know a lot of people are dropping Smash, or perhaps not being competitive in it anymore. But, there's still a competitive spirit in other games, right?

I was thinking along the lines of just a Wichita or Kansas aimed gaming shirt. Something that people could wear to any sort of event. Just something to associate yourself with the city/state.

If I get enough interest, I'll start figuring up costs. Shouldn't be too high if you all agree on a common theme, sort of what Steeler was outlining above. It seems there's a bit of an interest. Keep me posted, guys, and we can work out a good deal.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
*walks into the thread, setting up an easel and several display cards*

Ahem.

Hello, Wichita! I have a proposal for you today that perhaps you might like. As some of you may know, I have acquired a screen-printing machine. What does this mean for you? Well, I'm glad I asked that question for you.

I would like to propose the idea of a crew t-shirt that you guys might wear to major tournaments, to affiliate yourselves with Wichita, and allow you to keep track of one another so that there would be no incidents like that which occurred at WHOBO.

I ask that you consider this with the following things in mind: 1. I would like you to design the logo you wish to have on the shirt. 2. You get to choose both the color of your shirt and the color of ink the logo is printed in.

Please get back to me on this matter as soon as you are able. Thank you for your time.

*collects easel and exits*
I'll see what I can do with some ideas. I had some ideas for a logo for us all but with all the past chaos I kind of dropped that project...I will pick up from where I left off though. I'll try keep you posted. I'm a busy busy person...-_-

Top Bottom