• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hey, it's not my fault Zeton went after me. I figured one would know by now that if one messes with Mr. Doom, it's curtains.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Venue for Brawl For Hope is currently an issue. My Priest has denied me permission to use the same venue this time around; not out of cruelty, but it's being used that day.

I'm currently looking around for a different venue. My friend is asking his church, and another friend told me he thought of a location today...but then forgot. lol

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
i want to play more. i have had the game for a while and have been playing for fun. i miss traveling to wichita to get smashed by you guys lol.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Sent Domo a PM, but I don't know if he got it.

Domo, I talked to Fragbait and he said he would give you my orange/clear controller so you could give it back to me this weekend.

In case Domo doesn't get it, could someone else bring it down for me. PLZ!!!!!!!!!!

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Hello smashers!

I've been tasked to inform everyone about a regional/national Super Smash Bros. Brawl tourney happening in Utah!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=263780

It is happening the last weekend of May. For more information, look in the OP of the thread. Post in there if you have any questions regarding rides, fees, housing, or anything else regarding the tourney.

We hope to see you there!

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Hello smashers!

I've been tasked to inform everyone about a regional/national Super Smash Bros. Brawl tourney happening in Utah!

It is happening the last weekend of May. For more information, look in the OP of the thread. Post in there if you have any questions regarding rides, fees, housing, or anything else regarding the tourney.

Do something about that stage list and I just might consider going.

fragbait

Smash Master
Hello smashers!

I'd really like to go to this one. Any one else?

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
so i have been playing brawl alot for the past 3 days. i wanted to play ic's, but its not working out too well. i randomly played snake against some people here and like the way he plays. so i played him alot and have not lost a match yet :) out of roughly 20 matches only lost about 5 games. mortar slides are just too good.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
so i have been playing brawl alot for the past 3 days. i wanted to play ic's, but its not working out too well. i randomly played snake against some people here and like the way he plays. so i played him alot and have not lost a match yet :) out of roughly 20 matches only lost about 5 games. mortar slides are just too good.
I really don't want to kill your winning streak...but it's so tempting.

Btw it's good to see you being more active again. We should definitely catch up with old times and share some stories.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
so i was just hired for $8.00 an hour at Taco Pronto and $12.50 an hour (plus $.50 per mile i drive) for the US Census.

i can't wait for school to end so i can work like 30 hours a week at both jobs

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
I really don't want to kill your winning streak...but it's so tempting.

Btw it's good to see you being more active again. We should definitely catch up with old times and share some stories.
i would rather you end my streak so i can start learning more than just beating these guys and not learning much at all

Top Bottom