• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Dark_EDGE

Smash Ace
DID SOMEONE SAY MELEE!!!!!

i mean. lets plan on having a smash night or something a few weeks in advance so i can request off and come down and play with ya guys. eh?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Promises are so easily broken!

So I think Trent broke the thread by posting in it, because afterward Smashboards was saying this thread no longer existed for a while. -insert joke about Trent/Sonic sucking here- Which makes perfect sense.

Trent

Smash Champion
Promises are so easily broken!

So I think Trent broke the thread by posting in it, because afterward Smashboards was saying this thread no longer existed for a while. -insert joke about Trent/Sonic sucking here- Which makes perfect sense.
Sad day. :(

Guys, what do you think about having a tournament here in Kansas on the 29th of May?

Make it the weekend before and I will totally probably go. Can't do the 29th.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Guys, what do you think about having a tournament here in Kansas on the 29th of May?
Funny you should mention that. Petro is running another Fighting Game tournament on May 29 at North Rock and was interested in in getting in touch with Brawl people to maybe include Brawl.

I'm not sure but he may have changed his mind by now since he needs to finish in a timely manner and Brawl matches take forever. If you guys are interested, contact him.

Who in Wichita would run this thing?

Feng Shui

Smash Cadet
I'd come and get facerolled, if that would help at all.

P.S. If anyone wants contact info let me know. Needing to make some connections over here :p.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Ahhh! Got my new phone but none of my contacts from my SIM card are transfering. I copied all of my contacts onto my SIM card so I know they are there, does anyone know why they won't transfer? ):

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Ahhh! Got my new phone but none of my contacts from my SIM card are transfering. I copied all of my contacts onto my SIM card so I know they are there, does anyone know why they won't transfer? ):
question, you got the hd2 right?

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
you should really check who you get girl advice from frag. Jus sayn. If they don't practice wat they preach then y should you?

on another note.... Women only confuse you when you pay attention to em. Don't fall into the dumb **** and you str8. Lol

MJG

Smash Hero
No because:

1) Our GiG president (Person who lets us play smash at JCCC) is no longer the president and all of our efforts for the tourney have been postponed because of the changes here in KC.
2) We have to go through the entire process over again (Everything is going by way faster though) >_>
3) I have the actually thread and the formatting and everything ready to go but I don't want to post it until we have the confirmed date/venue (Most likely May 22nd).
4) We are looking to make these monthlies if it is alright with the new GiG president and JCCC of course.
5) I am doing fine. About to go to sleep

Edit: Domo, your advice for women sucks. Dear lord. Lol. *Tries to bait Domo into texting "MJ"*

Trent

Smash Champion
No because:

1) Our GiG president (Person who lets us play smash at JCCC) is no longer the president and all of our efforts for the tourney have been postponed because of the changes here in KC.
2) We have to go through the entire process over again (Everything is going by way faster though) >_>
3) I have the actually thread and the formatting and everything ready to go but I don't want to post it until we have the confirmed date/venue (Most likely May 22nd).
4) We are looking to make these monthlies if it is alright with the new GiG president and JCCC of course.
5) I am doing fine. About to go to sleep

Edit: Domo, your advice for women sucks. Dear lord. Lol. *Tries to bait Domo into texting "MJ"*
I'd probably go to the monthlies, and could bring more folk if it included Melee.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
I got somethin kinda big in mind for ks. It'll take time to get there but it's a vision I believe is worth chasing.

Top Bottom