• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
If they were partying with me, not even I was invited.

Also, Mr. Doom, are your modded levels up for download somewhere?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
when is brawl for hope 2 again? I miss you guys. also i most likely wont be going to phase 7, so plan accordingly.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
This is a reminder for those who have Pokémon Diamond, Pearl, and/or Platinum that the Pikachu-colored Pichu event ends tomorrow. If you haven't gone to GameStop and downloaded via Mystery Gift this Pichu, please do so before the end of the day tomorrow. I'd do it today just to be safe while you're still thinking about it.

And Mr. Doom signs off.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I picked mine up last night. I've been doing the in-game story events and it's been really neat that they have the little plot bits for the events you trade over. If you haven't taken an Arceus to the Ruins of Alph yet, you are missing out.

fragbait

Smash Master
Pikachu-Colored Pichu is a WiFi download.

Also, don't forget; April 1 is the day when you can download the Yellow Forest Pokewalker course! According to Serebii, you can get Pikas with either Surf or Fly :D

Depster

Smash Champion
I would try to come, but since I'm so far away, no guarantees.

Going to my school's spring drama play in a bit...

Top Bottom