• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Clel

Smash Journeyman
I only picked it because I have have work 30 minutes later, lmao. Fine, pick a better time, a better place. I don't really care.
Why would I even bother to go somewhere and fight you? I don't really feel provoked by net bs, it's not that serious. Show up to my door though, threaten me irl and you'll get your *** beat right off my property. I really don't have any problems with you, but if you hold ill will towards me and is willing to do harm irl you will be dealt with one way or another. Don't try to be nimble with this **** either, be on my property and on sight your *** will be beat simply for being there. As usual good luck and have fun, cause I already know how this is about to go.

/real talk

Depster

Smash Champion
I love F-zero Mr. Doom. And I blow at Doom lol, it isn't exactly your standard FPS =p Though I have played it =0 I probably would get good fast if I tried it more though.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
soooooo this is steves facebook status thing. Knowing he is a coward I knew he would say sumthn where he doesn't thnk we would look. It is " Note to self: Only surround yourself with good people from now on. Devious, shady, jealous, two-faced people don't deserve the privilege of being in your life. They aren't cool enough." and he jus said he came clean. Wat a confused child. Look it up for yourself if you want. If you thnk I'm lyin.
God you're stupid.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I love F-zero Mr. Doom. And I blow at Doom lol, it isn't exactly your standard FPS =p Though I have played it =0 I probably would get good fast if I tried it more though.
Well, go ahead and play it, so that you can get ***** by try out my modded doom levels.

OH! That's what you did? All you said was that you wanted to borrow it, didn't realize that's what you were doing.
Well, that's what I did. Just drag the zip file titled Mr. Doom onto the ZDoom.exe application. Then select DOOM 2 as the IWAD to run the game on. ;p

Karmacide

Smash Lord
*zips up pants*

It was funny, but it's not anymore.

Everyone take a moment to cool down and realize that how dumb this is. That if you get on the news, the article will say that a couple of guys duked it out because of inflammatory remarks on a internet message board about a video game where a giant penguin sits on a gorilla wearing a tie. It's not worth it for anybody and will probably be the only thing Wichita Brawl will be remembered for years from now.

On another note, War Games is tomorrow. Wichita's tournament for Street Fighter, Tekken and other games.

I'm hosting tonight. Games played recently are: Street Fighter 4, Melty Blood, Super Puzzle Fighter Turbo, Tekken 6 BR, Street Fighter 3 Alpha, Capcom vs. SNK 2, Blazblue, and other games.

Come by if you're interested in games that have combos, quarter circle motions and no jump button.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
Everyone take a moment to cool down and realize that how dumb this is. That if you get on the news, the article will say that a couple of guys duked it out because of inflammatory remarks on a internet message board about a video game where a giant penguin sits on a gorilla wearing a tie. It's not worth it for anybody and will probably be the only thing Wichita Brawl will be remembered for years from now.
Smart man.

Cook

Smash Master
*still faps vigorously*

I'm sad that there won't be a fight, but I GUESS it's probably for the best.

EVERYONE IN WICHITA IS A LITTLE ***** AND IF YOU MAN ENOUGH TO SAY YOU NOT SOME ***** THEN YOU MARCH YOUR *** TO MYHOUSE AND I GIVE YOU THE BUSINESS.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Use some of B4H to pay Ky back.
They're goin thru a whole lot more than I am. I got a guy at the house repairing the powersteering line in my car right now. I'll be alright, they're the ones that need help.

@ky PM me your address and ill pay my part after i cash my check tomorrow
I don't want your money. It's gettin taken care of, so dont worry.

I can't tell if that last 2 sentences were a joke.
Domo playing Puzzle Figther = Scary.
Puzzle Fighter is ****in legit son!!

I only picked it because I have have work 30 minutes later, lmao. Fine, pick a better time, a better place. I don't really care.

@Huy I don't think you realize how much security Walmart really has. They aren't allowed to use excessive force in any situation anyway.
They can call the cops?

Huy, I wouldn't take anything from B4H so no worries bro. Rickyy, DJ and I are gonna come down to show support.

fragbait

Smash Master
*zips up pants*

It was funny, but it's not anymore.

On another note, War Games is tomorrow. Wichita's tournament for Street Fighter, Tekken and other games.

I'm hosting tonight. Games played recently are: Street Fighter 4, Melty Blood, Super Puzzle Fighter Turbo, Tekken 6 BR, Street Fighter 3 Alpha, Capcom vs. SNK 2, Blazblue, and other games.

Come by if you're interested in games that have combos, quarter circle motions and no jump button.
How come you are just now mentioning War Games?

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I always throw down at Chuck E. Cheese's, because that's where the hard-***** do it. Ya'll are some posers, true thugs fight where they can get some pizza and watch a legit mechanical puppet show while they kick each others *****.
ROFLMAO this belongs in your BBR application.

Edit: For my next throw down I'm going to Disneyland.

KY_Des

Smash Ace
We've been knowin about War Games for a couple months now. No one else is really into the games there, so we never bothered to bring it up among the smash community. It's upstairs at the Northrock theater again. $5 to get in, $5 to play. If you aint doin anythin, yall should go.

Games are Melty Blood AA, SF4, Blaz, TvC, Tekken 6 BR, and HDR.

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Hey guys, it's me again.

I was wondering if there's any shot of a game host while I'm in town, which will be Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I've been practicing a bit on Guilty Gear, Melty Blood, and Tekken, and was just kind of wondering if anyone might want to play some of those. I also have a proposition to make to anyone interested in FPSs. And I need to get Mr. Doom's modded levels. So, please consider if anyone's got the time.

Thanks.

Holms

Smash Ace
That if you get on the news, the article will say that a couple of guys duked it out because of inflammatory remarks on a internet message board about a video game where a giant penguin sits on a gorilla wearing a tie.
Heh, it's already happened once! WSU refuses to have Brawl tournaments anymore because of this. And it was on their school newspaper's frontpage :laugh:

Top Bottom