• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
@Trent: The family to which the B4H earnings are going to, if I've followed correctly.

I came on to announce that I got my machine for shirt-making. I was going to come on and make a big pitch for the idea of a crew logo shirt, but it looks like that may not go over so well in the current climate...

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Uh I think I just accidentally reported someone's post, sorry in advance if anyone gets an infraction

Edit: Trent, it's a pretty tragic event. The chois lost some family members to a bad higway accident and we're just pitching in as part of the community to help them out. Least we could do.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
hahahahahahahahah he unsubscribed due to a joke . That's like punkd brawl edition. I win at life. I can't be shady if there is no plan hahahah.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
it may be a better idea to just ask for donations. if not, just hold a fest or something. people may get the wrong idea about what they're going for if they realize its a tourney. if i am honest, i came to the last one to see you guys/compete. i didnt really know the cause i was really supporting in doing it, just knew it was going to somewhere good.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
soooooo this is steves facebook status thing. Knowing he is a coward I knew he would say sumthn where he doesn't thnk we would look. It is " Note to self: Only surround yourself with good people from now on. Devious, shady, jealous, two-faced people don't deserve the privilege of being in your life. They aren't cool enough." and he jus said he came clean. Wat a confused child. Look it up for yourself if you want. If you thnk I'm lyin.

Royal Nynja

Smash Ace
ugh, i think im done playin smash in wichita.... but if any one is gonna throw hands, call me i wanna watch.

back to ff13 for me. hit me up when yal are playing tekken.

Omnath

Smash Ace
soooooo this is steves facebook status thing. Knowing he is a coward I knew he would say sumthn where he doesn't thnk we would look. It is " Note to self: Only surround yourself with good people from now on. Devious, shady, jealous, two-faced people don't deserve the privilege of being in your life. They aren't cool enough." and he jus said he came clean. Wat a confused child. Look it up for yourself if you want. If you thnk I'm lyin.
God **** you're ********. I'm actually blinded by how amazingly sophomoric you can be. I take back what I said about you being a cool person. Srsly.

Clel, Domo, fine, just head over to Walmart on the west side of town at 2pm sharp. I can't wait to man-handle your assses (no homo intended). And Domo, I did make the threat, you're just too ******** to realize it.

Sorry, should specify the Walmart. 21st and Maize.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Tomorrow!

Learn how to play all the other games we play too. :)
Is that for sure now? Domo and I think Zeton wanted to get in on some other games with us before War Games.

Edit: If anyone is actually going to the Wal-mart to throw down I fully expect to be notified. I'll bring my camera.

Cook

Smash Master
LOL I don't even know who Omnath is, but I hope Domo beats his ***. Really, though, you're gonna fight at WAL-MART? LMAO.

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Wow...I have a funeral to go to tomorrow...so, lemme know how that goes.

I do think it's funny how Cody picks a location that's 4 minutes from his house, and 40 minutes from Domo's. One that's right in the open and usually has security. It's just silly.

I mean, fighting as a whole is silly. It's worthless enough behind these keyboards, let alone in person. Frankly, have fun is all I have to say.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
why you gonna pick a walmart smartass. Shows you aint real. Pick a field or somethin I got plenty of space right behind my place. Big *** field. But I for real wanna do this. It'll befunny. And y you tryin to do this **** broad day..... Again at a walmart? Dumb

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I always throw down at Chuck E. Cheese's, because that's where the hard-***** do it. Ya'll are some posers, true thugs fight where they can get some pizza and watch a legit mechanical puppet show while they kick each others *****.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
correction Mr. Doom it's been ********. Lol and I think mmm understands how stpid it is to fight at a place like wlly world that is **** near like fighting at chuck e cheese. I'm not dumb he tryin to get me caught up on some ****. But it's cool omnth I now know where you live. So you will get your fight. And it will be for real not some walmart stunt. Laterz

... I jus thought about somethin **** waitin to fight you. I got better **** to do. If you really want the biz you know where I stay we can get it recorded. Bring boys if you feel scared. Aint nobody gon jump you. It will be on camera. When you get the nuts to be real don't say **** jus knock on my door. And I'm done with this thread. Jus pm me if there are good games like street fighter puzzle challenge. Cause that's where it's at

Holms

Smash Ace
Iknorite? I was heavily surprised to learn that Domo plays a bajillion games and is rather decent at all of them (except for Brawl. He's a scrub on that game). And I thought I played too much!

Depster

Smash Champion
Definitely get that on youtube...

Anyway, I'm only good at Smash, shooting, and racing games. I'm not so great at puzzle games, and I don't ever try to understand the strategy in strategy games =p. I guess I'm good at platformers too, but who plays those competitively?

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
correction Mr. Doom it's been ********. Lol and I think mmm understands how stpid it is to fight at a place like wlly world that is **** near like fighting at chuck e cheese. I'm not dumb he tryin to get me caught up on some ****. But it's cool omnth I now know where you live. So you will get your fight. And it will be for real not some walmart stunt. Laterz

... I jus thought about somethin **** waitin to fight you. I got better **** to do. If you really want the biz you know where I stay we can get it recorded. Bring boys if you feel scared. Aint nobody gon jump you. It will be on camera. When you get the nuts to be real don't say **** jus knock on my door. And I'm done with this thread. Jus pm me if there are good games like street fighter puzzle challenge. Cause that's where it's at

3 dollar MM at SF: Puzzle Challenge?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Definitely get that on youtube...

Anyway, I'm only good at Smash, shooting, and racing games.
You are required by Mr. Doom's Taboo Logic to play my modded doom levels for mentioning shooting games. Also, are you into F-Zero GX? I've ***** all my competition so far that they get 3-stocked.

Omnath

Smash Ace
I only picked it because I have have work 30 minutes later, lmao. Fine, pick a better time, a better place. I don't really care.

@Huy I don't think you realize how much security Walmart really has. They aren't allowed to use excessive force in any situation anyway.

Top Bottom