• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
That's a lot of videos... -_-

I've been trying to upgrade to 7 ever since Monday, so I haven't gotten around to recording matches.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
That's a lot of videos... -_-

I've been trying to upgrade to 7 ever since Monday, so I haven't gotten around to recording matches.
It's cool, I'd just would like to see the look on people's faces after watching those matches. x3

We need to do more matches later on, like..."We hate Ike" matches....

Fino

Smash Master

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I wouldnt worry about losing one guy in M2K if I were you. Focus more on SW since there's no way you're going to convince the Ohio people to reschedule their convention either.

I just came on to let everyone know something.

On Christmas I don't hold any ill-will toward anyone for anything and I recommend it to be a mindset everyone take if they celebrate the holiday. It's a time of year to step back and note everyone else as just people and wish them o have a good day for once. So this is me wishing you all have a Merry Christmas because I think everyone should have something to be happy about on the day if they can. And yeah, that includes Fino.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
wow, the only time Inferno is not showing his d*** side, I like it. :3

Haha just playing, Merry Christmas to you too Inferno, as well as all of Wichita crew.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
2 minutes into finos vid and i couldnt' watch anymore. anyways, not enough tornado?

MJG

Smash Hero
Ya cuz pikachu is gay

Anyways...mine would be: IC's (bombs all day) Wario (-.-) Snake (This ***** won't die, huh?) I would say marth if this was 2 months ago, but I've gotten used to them and Hyro helped me find a gay trick vs them off stage anyways ;o...thats pretty much it?

Fino

Smash Master
2 minutes into finos vid and i couldnt' watch anymore. anyways, not enough tornado?
Affinity actually limited his use for the MU... *watches vid of fatal*
There you go.
Nope :)
jk. I actually had to learn the match-up for our $10MM at NKv2.
There's not much to learn... just use Bakuhatsu's controller config.
Thats all MK really can do in this match up.

As a toonlink main, i would rather fight MK before a few other characters in the cast
Preeettttyyy much. Which is gay, cause we spend all this time figuring out mk counter tactics, so we stand a chance in tournament; finally get to the point where we eliminate all of mk's options but 1... and they figure it out fast. B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-dsmash-dsmash-dsmash-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-dsmash-dsmash-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B-B
*8 minutes*

Every olimar main agrees with me when I say if mk didn't have the nado, it would be 60:40 in our favor AT LEAST.

I would rather do a 3v1 with a peach, luigi and marth than play against mk. I would most likely lose, but I at least get to play the game.
Even ICs are more fun to play against, I at least have viable moves to use against them. They can be counter-picked too.

A lot of good olimar are starting to quit because of it... I'm about on that path too =/

~Fino

Top Bottom