• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
so guys, need to get revenge against an online player. anyone care to ferry me to hot dickings? given i hav eno tests than?

ps
I know, playing online is my own mistake.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Online can help you get better. It just takes a different sort of person to be able to tolerate the lag (in this day and age).

Back in the early days of FPS, lag was as common as woman-related car accidents. Nowadays, we're spoiled, and get pissed at lag :D

@PR- over rated concept imo. You need a very large scene in order for it to work, otherwise it's just people flailing their ***** around hoping to be recognized as the best in what, a 20 person scene?

@NK3- I await thee!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Online can help you get better. It just takes a different sort of person to be able to tolerate the lag (in this day and age).

Back in the early days of FPS, lag was as common as woman-related car accidents. Nowadays, we're spoiled, and get pissed at lag :D

@PR- over rated concept imo. You need a very large scene in order for it to work, otherwise it's just people flailing their ***** around hoping to be recognized as the best in what, a 20 person scene?

@NK3- I await thee!
lol omg thats my exact opinion on prs. good on large scales, terrible over small.

also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBWiDSgvqug

this should be legal at no koast

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Lol.

If you guys do decide to start PR's again, I think you should include MM's as well when considering positions but thats just my opinion.
heh its not you. i just lost to some pit player i dont think i should have. lag was bad, couldn't chain throw. and chain throwing is a pretty big part of my game.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
looks like they somehow manipulated a model of falcon onto an fd stage. dont know for sure though, dl the stage and look at it. also who won today?
I cant really remember what the placings were fully but I can recall the top 4

1: Clel - Marth/MK
2: The Real Inferno - R.O.B./DDD/G&W
3: Andale - DDD/R.O.B./Snake/MK
4: Ratman - Snake

Edit: THAT FALCON STAGE IS THE GREATEST ****ING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Ratman, I can't seem to record our second match you and I had on FD. I may have to record it off your wii.

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
I cant really remember what the placings were fully but I can recall the top 4

1: Clel - Marth/MK
2: The Real Inferno - R.O.B./DDD/G&W
3: Andale - DDD/R.O.B.
4: Ratman - Snake

Edit: THAT FALCON STAGE IS THE GREATEST ****ING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN
was this at domos tournament?

Dekar173

Justice Man
Ya but unless if you went Falcon and won in a set against one of their better players, it doesn't really count. I'm sure I could go Falcon or some other low tier against most players in the country and win, but when it really counts, I couldn't beat those top 4 players at most, if not all, tourneys.

Fino

Smash Master
Ya but unless if you went Falcon and won in a set against one of their better players, it doesn't really count. I'm sure I could go Falcon or some other low tier against most players in the country and win, but when it really counts, I couldn't beat those top 4 players at most, if not all, tourneys.
What if... I said... I used straight falcon until winners round 4 X:
lol

~Fino

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
Yep. This was the first tournament where the whole pot is going towards the $500 NKv3 Bonus.

Counting the $20 Mr. Doom's going to give me today, we've already raised $100!

:pimp:
why didnt you or domo or nynja make a podium finish?

Top Bottom