• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
heh, okay steven.

in any event. would it be possible for you all to secure housing/carpool spots for me and fk for the missouri tourney? i refuse to say the actual tourney name. I was hoping we could drive to KS and you could ferry us to MO?

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I don't see why not.

EDIT: By watching Andale play Melee on Sunday, I've been inspired to try and pick it up seriously again.

Anyone else want to join me in my journey?

Fino

Smash Master
heh, okay steven.

in any event. would it be possible for you all to secure housing/carpool spots for me and fk for the missouri tourney? i refuse to say the actual tourney name. I was hoping we could drive to KS and you could ferry us to MO?
I can house you two and you can ride with MJG and I (and maybe stealth if he's going)

~Fino

fragbait

Smash Master
I don't see why not.

EDIT: By watching Andale play Melee on Sunday, I've been inspired to try and pick it up seriously again.

Anyone else want to join me in my journey?
Sounds fun. Forecast calls for a 1000% chance of BOMBS WHOLY ****.

Meanwhile, Missouri tourney? Sounds fun.

Steve/Cam, have you had a chance to contact those people you mentioned yet?

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord
geeze, i know olimar has an advantage against higher weight characters, but i couldn't even watch it all...

Top Bottom