• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
If you guys aren't keeping up Hylian beat Dojo 2-0. Espy put Ultimate Razer into the backside. Fliphop + Razer knocked Lee out at 13th.

Winner's Finals is ADHD vs. Gnes. ADHD/Dojo lost to Gnes/Razer in doubles.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
razer beat dojo in losers. Adhd and gnes winner finals. Razer wrecked losers by beatin bassem and roy then dojo. I should have went and threw my hand in. Get hype for tomorrow. Bring t.vs I need em. And possibly recording equipment?

ChaosTheoryX

Smash Lord
I'd say 19-20. No drinking or smoking.

Brandon: How much progress have you made in Monster Hunter?
sorry it took me so long to reply, have been working all day and playing dissidia the rest, but im on star level 4 of the solo quests from the old lady, and am on the urgent quest to get to 5 (**** that fast *** dragon.....making me learn a new weapon just to beat him >_<)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Hey someone text me the results of the tourney. Also Steven: Take on Air Man early and get Item 2 so you can fly over the difficult sections of Heat Man's stage. If you are still having trouble, try using Metal Blades rapid fire to eliminate the hordes of enemies from angles. If you don't have those yet, I strongly recommend beating Metal Man before taking on Heat Man's stage.

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Well i hate to brake this to you guys but im not going to be able to go to any tourneys at your apartments lol. My parents think you guys might be rapist or something lol. They said if it was at a venue or something then they would let me go but in someones apartment they dont approve.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
How do I beat the Mecha Dragon?!
Equip the Quick Boomerang. If you have turbo controller you should kill him in three volleys of it. Otherwise hit the button as fast as you can. Just run form him to the three blocks then attack from the middle block first then jump to the top block and attack. If he's not dead, just repeat the process.

Holms

Smash Ace
Freaking DS mindgamed me. I thought it was after five when I left; it was only 3:50.

That and the store's sale lasts until 9 pm.

The S Word

Smash Cadet
Fun games at Domo's, thanks for the hostings as always.

Holmes and Clel, you're both too good lol.
And Zeton, thanks for all the friendlies, I think I learned a few things.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Guys, I think I'm done here. After being hospitalized by Murder Choke -> 2 Falcon Punches, I decided that I should retire.

Blargy

Smash Journeyman
Guys, I think I'm done here. After being hospitalized by Murder Choke -> 2 Falcon Punches, I decided that I should retire.
haha all those falcon/gannon team games were so freakin funny and ********

lol gg guys i think i improved a bit

and that super mario game was awesome we all kept on killing each other lol

oh and leatherhead if this helps you can tell them 15 and 16 yr olds go and we havent got ***** yet =P

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lol 4rce, main Metaknight.

btw wichita, u guys should have a another smashfest on that sat/sun, or anytime i'm gonna be there( 25th to Jan 1st). lol, and i want to play melee with other ppl Bad. so Domo, apparently your the only one available, so hit me up.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
that looks like really bad DI to me. Is there float canceling in brawl?

Top Bottom