• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Holms

Smash Ace
So at work today, me and my coworkers were in the process of reshelving books until I came across one that this blonde girl named Chelsea noticed I had picked up. It was titled, "What Men Owe to Women," and as I showed it to her, I said that every single page should state in big bold letters, "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" (disclaimer: she and I joke around like this all the time, so nothing was taken personally).

She wasn't particularly amused with my comment, so she figured she make me look bad by telling all the other, as she put it, "sensitive and respectable men" in the store what I said. So I followed her around for a bit as she told every other male student worker about it. Funny thing was that all of them agreed with me. For the rest of my shift, I'd randomly say "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" to her. Twas an interesting day for me.

Fino

Smash Master
So at work today, me and my coworkers were in the process of reshelving books until I came across one that this blonde girl named Chelsea noticed I had picked up. It was titled, "What Men Owe to Women," and as I showed it to her, I said that every single page should state in big bold letters, "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" (disclaimer: she and I joke around like this all the time, so nothing was taken personally).

She wasn't particularly amused with my comment, so she figured she make me look bad by telling all the other, as she put it, "sensitive and respectable men" in the store what I said. So I followed her around for a bit as she told every other male student worker about it. Funny thing was that all of them agreed with me. For the rest of my shift, I'd randomly say "ABSOLUTELY NOTHING" to her. Twas an interesting day for me.
I love you holms...

~Fino

Typ_Ex

Smash Lord

man do all black smashers work at libraries?

Ratman

Smash Journeyman
Today, my boyfriend and his friends had a conversation about the power of boobs. He later asked me to make him a sandwich to "prove my love for him." I said "How about I just show you my ****?" Without looking up from the TV, he said, "How about you make me a sandwich?" FML

yayyayaa fml =]

fragbait

Smash Master
Today, my boyfriend and his friends had a conversation about the power of boobs. He later asked me to make him a sandwich to "prove my love for him." I said "How about I just show you my ****?" Without looking up from the TV, he said, "How about you make me a sandwich?" FML

yayyayaa fml =]
I thought this was Aqua on Ratman's account for a minute. Then I realized the format of the post XD

Holms, you win sir.

Great games last night guys.
Sailor Moon will be Main Screen at NK3 BTW. Get your chops.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
So I went to judge rounds yesterday, and one round, someone's cell phone went off. The ringtone was Pokémon, Gotta Catch 'em All. I commented on that.

Today, I went to judge rounds, but there were no ballots with my name on top. I sat in the Hospitality room playing Monopoly for the NES with some random people, getting wrecked by the CPUs. Fun times. Fun times.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
holmes how could you say we don't owe women anything. We owe them one great thing THE ****. And you should give it to them with no complaints lol

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys im PLANNING on coming but i might not have a ride.
I need to know where is domo? Ive actually never heard of it lol. Also what venue is it? I can use mapquest if i know where it is.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412

leatherhead93

Smash Journeyman
My parents want to know what the average age of people that go to these tourneys lol.
And they also want to know if there will be drinking or smoking XD
Lol cut the cord

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
My parents want to know what the average age of people that go to these tourneys lol.
And they also want to know if there will be drinking or smoking XD
Lol cut the cord
I'd say 19-20. No drinking or smoking.

Brandon: How much progress have you made in Monster Hunter?

Top Bottom